Syndicate spectres disappear when the syndicate boss dies

I did some testing. It seems that they (I use Marksmen) despawn only from my Transportation encounters. I've run multiple Syndicate encounters with them persisting for Fortification, Intervention, and Research (Research was never an issue for me).

It might be member-specific, but I doubt it, as I've shuffled my board a bit. Haven't done a safehouse in a while and will post a reply about this after my next one. There are so few good physical Spectres, I want this topic to stay active and want to help fix the issue and not just whine.
Issue persists in most recent patch. I did more testing. Remains Transportation only. The spectres despawning is not syndicate member specific. They despawn one at a time as part of the removal of 'extra' syndicate monsters that happens after the encounter leader is killed (the first syndicate member who appears). They persist through the killing of any of the additional Syndicate members who join the fight.

I would bet all my currency that removal of the code that despawns the 'extra' syndicate monsters from the encounter fixes the issue. I believe the despawn code was added in response to complaints about clutter in Syndicate encounters. Later, density itself was decreased. Given how said mob density was lowered, I don't think the removal code is even necessary anymore, but that's just my 2C.

I know there are more pressing matters to attend to for the developers, such as crashes and further optimizing new League things, but I hope that my testing helps the team to implement the (hopefully simple) fix for this issue in a timely fashion.
Blight league with minion buffs is coming. This bug still persists.

Syndicate Marksmen Spectres are removed when Transportation encounters end.

They despawn the same way that the other non-spectre syndicate encounter monsters do when the encounter leader is neutralized.
please fix this before blight, i want to try out new spectres
+1

FeelsBadMan
It is not only for the syndicate specters. I got my self Merveil's Retainer from Lair of the Hydra. Desecrating did not spawn any corpses after i started doing Forge of the Phoenix and he ripped 2 of my specters, one of them was sadly Merveil's Retainer. Desecrate was not spawning any other corpses except my Host and Carnage ones.
The problem still exists even in 3.8
Using them for a daily Jun quest
The Fortification and Transportation failed immediately once entered the map without any encounters
Spectres are also disappeared after that
Can we please get a response on if you plan to fix it or not?

Thank you.
Can confirm just experienced with bug as well. Syndicate Marksman despawns after completing Research encounters. Would like to know if this is likely to be fixed? Thanks
Any update on this issue? I still havent used the marksmen spectres cause of the despawn bug.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info