Purity

Can Purity get to 3% max resists at all or is it 2% max at all levels ? I have only lvl 19 Purity and don't have Alpha Howl atm so i can't check by myself but would like to know if maybe on lvl 22 or 23(with empower) it can reach 3% max resists.
will have to wait for someone that has both alpha cowl and a lv 2 or 3 empower. a +2 alone wasn't enough to reach next % if any.

however, people can definitely gain another % via aura effect boost passives.
aura effect not give extra % to max resist. +16% aura boot, still +2% to max.
IGN: Aqur
"
aura effect not give extra % to max resist. +16% aura boot, still +2% to max.
there is a max of 78% increased aura effects (a little more via inner force), reasonable to grab around 40 ish % of it and yes you need 1.5 or more of a multiplier to get another % from a 2%...
Imo its not worth it to get 51% aura boost just for 1% max resist - too much effort but alpha howl + empower on the other hand is quite easy to get and with Iron Reflexes not a bad idea.
leveling up a skill gem should be rewarding. I leveled my Purity from 19 to 20 after a looooooong time of playing and was incredibly underwhelmed that it didn't even give me one more % of all resist.

make level 20 3% more max resist. With the elemental adaptation passive, that's an even 80%. How can you resist such a nice number?!
I got a lvl 22 purity using A-Howl (it can be reached also with empower gem). It gives me +3%max resist (standard league).

34% bonus is more reasonable to achieve (however I cannot do that with my current build). Someone tested it to see if +max resist reach +4% with lvl22 + 34%bonus?
Roma timezone (Italy)
Can someone confirm if you get 1% more max rezist @50%+ aura buff? I have currently 42% and I need to know if I should respec or not
Yes, you do get another % max res if you have 50% or more increased aura effects (including inner force).
@Moylin (Beyond)
Anyone know what's the max resist at level 24?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info