GGG shouldn'T have added the beasts.

"
EdenRage wrote:
lol, surprisingly beasts are actually fun to play now - the capturing and crafting aspect of it. wonder why they never made it this way in the first place.

Im with ya, beast are so much more fun now with Einhar there netting them. I have to play smart now too since my build can't 1 hit k.o them.
During beastiary it was awful, now it's just fine.
Stop complaining OP, you're ridiculous
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
The real thing is that you pretty much have to do full clears now. Some people find that intrusive.

My own obsessive-compulsiveness definitely made bestiary feel like garbage and incursion feel mediocre... *before* maps. I wish I could calm the fuck down and just accept that I won't be getting a level 52 red beast in some random act 7 zone, but I can't, I had to complete every mission I came across.

But in maps... you should be full-clearing anyway. The only downside to me is that Alva doesn't spawn as far away as my clear range is, so I can get 0 monsters on the map before I've found her 3rd spawn point. All things considered, a *very* minor complaint. Getting a temple every 4 alva-mission maps is amazing. I'm literally shocked that GGG decided incursion should be three times as rewarding as Breach :P
Last edited by codetaku on Dec 13, 2018, 12:48:54 PM
They're a cool addition to the maps and Einhar is just amazing.
Ironically, everything is great except the actual league content.
I don't mind beasts I just hate how it's shoved so much in the way all major paths. Then you get red beasts aggroing with hideouts etc
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
I actually find it much better in this condensed form (no nets).

Amen, stupid beasts.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
It's not really mandatory content, and all you have to do is just kill an extra monster. Why would that make a league bad
I skipped Bestiary, so it's all new to me, but I really don't mind the beasts ...
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
The real thing is that you pretty much have to do full clears now. Some people find that intrusive.

I`ve avoid making the suggestion due to the expected incoming flames. But I`ve always wished GGG would do something to reward full clears.

I probably full clear 99% of every zone at all stages of play. That means kill every mob, flip every rock, break every crate and vase, etc...
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Yup, now I can justify why I have to check all the corners of the map. Hehehe.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info