GGG shouldn'T have added the beasts.

Now the league is bad.
Like bestiary.
Not saying it's Einhars fault.
But still... league is bad.
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2018, 5:53:02 PM
I actually find it much better in this condensed form (no nets).
Not the beasts this time... not at all. It's all the other stuff. But I don't think it makes it bad. It's just a lot to learn all at once.

Master missions should cycle in acts. I've gotten quite a few beast missions, but no other "find the sulfite" missions after the first. They need to even them out.

Crafting recipes need a splash too. "This area contains a crafting recipe to learn" or "this area contains a Hide out to unlock" would go a long way to making the game flow a bit better. Having to check every corner and backtrack if you miss one isn't all that much fun.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Dec 13, 2018, 11:27:02 AM
lol, surprisingly beasts are actually fun to play now - the capturing and crafting aspect of it. wonder why they never made it this way in the first place.
I think bestiary is awesome.why do you hate it?
I like killing beasts
I absolutely LOVE how im overwhelmed with mechanics i missed in past leagues.

For the first time in ages ive rolled a SC league character so i can really sink my teeth into the delve mechanic i missed, and all the other mechanics.

It feels odd since ive really only done HC in this game, rinse and repeat, skipping most mechanics because they werent fun anyway and were rippy.

After learning the hard way what darkness does in the depths on an HC character (worst way to rip imo) and losing a few HC characters already to syndicate surprise mechanics, ive figured its probably going to be way more fun to just experience it all, learn it all at once and for once stop caring so much about a death causing a reroll.

IMO its a good thing, this game was for too long a rinse and repeat HC run for me, with some leagues having me roll only one HC character and moving on once ripped.

Theyve finally made non HC gameplay worth sticking around for IMO.

Also after all these years sooo burned out on acts 1-3...All this mechanics and systems spam is great imo, breathing fresh air into this game for me.
just for try, for see and for know
"Don't worry little beast, we are friends now....until we slaughter you!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
The real thing is that you pretty much have to do full clears now. Some people find that intrusive.
Is it just me, or do the Beasts from Bestiary have really awesome attacks. Sure, they can get scary and do some serious damage, but they use some skills that other enemies don't really use or that you don't see normally.

I think the auto-net feature by Einhar is so god damn amazing. I can just focus on face-tanking enemies until he captures them. Of course, bringing Einhar into syndicate fights is also awesome. The fact that he grants you an aura too? Dope.
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info