Discipline

"
Autocthon wrote:
"
callistololz wrote:
He is meaning 25% obviously, which takes him to a 75% cost for mana-reserved skills. Reduced Mana gem is displaying its reduction the same way.
Reduced mana gem isn't displaying a reduction value though. It's displaying a reservation multiplier. Those are very different things.

Yeah, this things needed to be explained in the tooltip of the gems such as Reduced Mana.
We don't really expect every new players to go wiki or forum to check out discussion on this matter.
I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
If i run the aura "Discipline" with "Eldritch battery" i'll have more mana but what will get ally ? More energy shield, more mana or nothing ?
"
rarylith wrote:
If i run the aura "Discipline" with "Eldritch battery" i'll have more mana but what will get ally ? More energy shield, more mana or nothing ?
if they don't have EB themselves, then they get energy shield.
Thanks for your answer.
Im not sure how effective this aura bissnis actualy is.
When you have 2-3 aura cluster in your build its a loot of skill points especialy for some one who use mana and/or whant to run other mana rezervation skills beside clarity.
It sims to me like mana get to mach presure, and for casters that usualy mean ower invesment.
Cant say Discipline is bad, im just wondering how feir it is compered to other builds.
I generaly like to see Intelligance, str. and agi. to have some other effect.
Mainly becouse aura make so mach presure on casters i will like to see Int. have influance on mana rezervation skills.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Feb 7, 2015, 10:09:32 AM
Hi,

If I remember well, in older versions I could link this gem (or other auras) with spell totem and trigger gems like cast when damage taken (I'm 99% sure I could).

But not any more. Maybe this has been fixed, but I can't find in the patch notes when it's been done. Maybe I'm just bad at searching, or, maybe it's a bug.

Totems are no longer Cast, but placed. As such, Totems cannot be triggered by Cast when Damage Taken.
E: frree to delete, double post.
(I think that's the second or third time so far..)
Last edited by Vipermagi on Aug 20, 2015, 8:57:17 AM
Do "increased non curse aura effect" and "increased maximum energy shield" increase the effect of discipline multiplicatively?
Yes. Increased Effect directly changes the flat amount of ES that Discipline grants, and Increased/More ES is applied to that flat ES value.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info