Discipline

Unavailable
Unavailable

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Aug 3, 2022, 3:37:25 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
If you have eldritch battery and this at the same time, does the amount of ES given by this gem go to mana?
ROFL_Meat | ROFL_Sorc | ROFL_Sausage
Yep! It can just be a flat mana increase for you :P Kinda odd, but it makes sense! We might change it, but later on you'll have to give up a gem slot to use it, so it's not a huge deal.
Balance & Design
Last edited by Rory on Mar 19, 2012, 6:24:22 PM
"
Rory wrote:
Yep! It can just be a flat mana increase for you :P Kinda odd, but it makes sense! We might change it, but later on you'll have to give up a gem slot to use it, so it's not a huge deal.

well going by the level 1 gem, it would be a net 1 mana loss. Does the mana to shield ratio improve with higher levels?
"
Lionguild wrote:
"
Rory wrote:

well going by the level 1 gem, it would be a net 1 mana loss. Does the mana to shield ratio improve with higher levels?

In Alpha I used this gem frequently as it provides and enormous increase when coupled with Chaos Inoculation. At level 10 it reserved 125 mana and provides 252 ES. Its cost went up 45 mana and it granted 173 additional ES. The amount ES increased greatly with each level later on, so I could imagine it providing 600 or more by level 20, while going up another 50 mana.
Last edited by Tertium_Quid on Mar 19, 2012, 11:27:00 PM
It is indeed very good with Chaos Innoculation. A lvl 10 Discipline now gives me +1k ES. After Chaos Innoculation and bonuses.
IGN : Jovial
Last edited by yhateful on Mar 21, 2012, 11:11:46 PM
Yes it scales with passive, caos inoculation and the +energy shield mods on gear.

I hope this is all indented :>
Like it.
English is my third language, there will be bugs.
I hope so too, I don't find it exactly overpowering, it just seems like a viable way to build a witch defensively and survive in Chaos.

Sitting at 7.4K ES with Discipline now, but it disappears very rapidly if I get any tanking ideas.
IGN : Jovial
Last edited by yhateful on Mar 22, 2012, 12:47:55 PM
i wonder if this buffs minions too?

*edit* well i should have cast it before i post here, minions have the aura too ;)

well i think the range of the effect could be higher.
Last edited by nordwin88 on Apr 1, 2012, 2:36:21 AM
This is based on my experience leveling a witch to Ruthless in patch 0.98.

Discipline has a great niche as an INT party buff (for group players buffing their party or solo players buffing their summons). For its current cost I find I would like to see it's aura radius greatly increased to benefit party members.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info