General Gem Discussion

Summon Reaper

if the idea from this skill is to have one powerful minion, then using skeletons
or any other minion skill (to feed/buff her) make absolutely no sense.
i don't have problem with reaper eating my minions(if i have any), i just think this should grant no buff or heal to her.
you could let her eat low life non-unique enemies or white enemies in case i don't have other minions, this way i will only have to summon some skeletons on Bosses.

i also don't like the long cooldown on her dash. she is my only minion, i should be able to control her more(maybe lower her dash damage and her cooldown).or better give us a second skill that deal no damage and will only make her dash.

last thing, did you guys consider letting Unending Hunger Jewel affect her? that will solve her slow clearing issue.

i hope you guys find my feedback helpful, reaper is a great skill with a great idea.
Thanks for your time.

Bedge 。oO( Enchantments are now itemizable )
Forbidden Rite Feedback

I really like Forbidden Rite, but if played like intended, selfcast as occultist, it just feels underwelming, especially if I compare the dps with a totem build. I got a 5L and ~10 ES and I'm around 400k sirius dps. Sure, the build may not be min/maxed and already the 6th link would give a bonus, but I'm already sereval ex deep into the char and doesn't feel like further investments would be worth it.

If I check at poe.ninja, ~97% of the people using Forbidden Rite are playing Hierophant, I think that already tells alot about the current state of selfcasting that spell.

What I think what would help the skill, and make selfcast more interesting would be a better ES scaling. Besides Discipline, I wouldn't know a way of adding ES to totems, therefore totem builds would profit from this change on a way lower scale.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
i jus wanna know one thing
when are yall gonna fix the animation when you put ancestral call on heavy strike? the animtation is fubar a few times i was using it it didnt make ancestors it litterally cloned me and appeard as my character that and why is the accuracy of infernal blow so crap a few times that ive made infernal blow builds even with resolute tech they miss the target
can you just stop adding gems ? its like laws, at first it was great and good, and at somepoint it gets tyranny, u are way past good my friends.

add every gem in some sort of skillatlas

add "versions" so you dont have 5 diffrent gems of some

same for currency item, remove 2 if you invent 1 from here or u lost your mind its more than overwelming now for new players and the game feels pretty ded right now
Cast While Channeling Feedback

It seems that Cast While Channelling Support's mana multiplier is not being applied to both the channelling spell and the triggered spell. Instead, it is applied solely to the linked channelling spell. May I ask if this is intended?
Arc Feedback
Playing arc is feeling so lack of damage. Could you buff arc from somewhere please :( It's so fun skill but we can't playing. Ty in advance
"
starstouch wrote:
can you just stop adding gems ? its like laws, at first it was great and good, and at somepoint it gets tyranny, u are way past good my friends.

same for currency item, remove 2 if you invent 1 from here or u lost your mind its more than overwelming now for new players and the game feels pretty ded right now

This.. +1

fewer divination cards (Almost 400 in the game now. I you find 600 in the game - that's 600 clicks to pick them up - you will still not have a singular set)
fewer currency types (I don't even know how many there are in the game. A lot, which means a lot of clicks)
fewer gems (First balance out the gems or just remove those that are not in use)
fewer base item types (Players only use 1 or 2 of each type late game: Astral Plate from Body Armour for example. Why not make ALL base item types scale their stats with their item level? And to make them distinguished from each other, why not add a different implicit on each of these base types? If you want resistances just wear Astral Plate, if you want +1 gem level just wear Glorious Plate, if you want 10% increased defences just wear Gladiator Armour, etc. There are many possibilities from Crit chance to +1 to summoned minion capacity)
Last edited by SeaSkipper on Oct 13, 2021, 5:49:51 PM
"
SeaSkipper wrote:
"
starstouch wrote:

This.. +1

fewer divination cards (Almost 400 in the game now. I you find 600 in the game - that's 600 clicks to pick them up - you will still not have a singular set)
fewer currency types (I don't even know how many there are in the game. A lot, which means a lot of clicks)
fewer gems (First balance out the gems or just remove those that are not in use)
fewer base item types (Players only use 1 or 2 of each type late game: Astral Plate from Body Armour for example. Why not make ALL base item types scale their stats with their item level? And to make them distinguished from each other, why not add a different implicit on each of these base types? If you want resistances just wear Astral Plate, if you want +1 gem level just wear Glorious Plate, if you want 10% increased defences just wear Gladiator Armour, etc. There are many possibilities from Crit chance to +1 to summoned minion capacity)

Fk no!
Don't listen to these guys.
It's great to have different flavors of similar skills and armor types.
Why Fortify skill gem is absent?

Kind of sad to have it MIA...

Can you properly rework Fortify so STRIKE skills (or any melee hit versus a monster in a <16 radius) hitting an enemy will actually ALWAYS add a Fortify stack?

Fast hitting real melee with small hit damage got really shafted during rework.

Or simply add a hidden "Fortify stack providing hits are treated as dealing 1000% more damage if you hit the SAME enemy recently"...
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
New Gem Suggestion:
* Trap dealing chaos damage and/or poisons

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info