General Gem Discussion

REMOVE COOLDOWN FROM BLADE TRAP OF GREATSWORDS PLEASE GGG
PLS REVERT POWER SIPHON OR ADD A TRANSFIGURED GEM THAT ACTS LIKE THE ORIGINAL GEM

PLS
im begging :(
Last edited by Kaminoara on Dec 13, 2023, 2:50:40 PM
Would love to have an active geyser counter for "cremation of the volcano", its difficult keeping track of how many you got up while all the projectiles are flying around :)
"
SongSmallSet wrote:
REMOVE COOLDOWN FROM BLADE TRAP OF GREATSWORDS PLEASE GGG

Yes please or at least shorten it, 8 seconds is really rough.
hi i have question about Raise Spectre of Transience

im using with Dark Marionette ( Reforms after being killed )
after explode using infernal legion + minion intsability the spectre not rise again. is it because the duration ?
So, where does Penance Brand of Dissipation drop?

I've done over 200 Normal labs on my SSF character, about 30-40 uber labs, a Gift Of the Goddess lab. Nothing.

Not once have I seen the "change gem into transfigured gem of the same type" craft.
I have every single blue transfigured gem in the game except Penance Brand of Dissipation. Every single one, multiple times.

This can't be the intent of this system. I've been trying to farm it for over a week.
Last edited by MyzPoE on Jan 7, 2024, 11:03:40 AM
Raise Zombie of slamming needs MORE life. The zombies are so weak and just fall over, EVEN with all the damage reduction, life, regen, and resistences. Please, don't try to force us in to giving them meat shield just to play the league...
i miss alt quality gems.
Blood and Glory!
If anyone from GGG ever reads this:

Please for the love of god remove the ORB gem Tag from Tornado of Elemental Turbulence. Its a Prismatic (or Tri Elemental Skill) that CANNOT BENEFIT FROM TRINITY! This removes the only upside of being a Prismatic Skill from the gem.
Seems weird for sure.

Looks like its just there for archmage support. Guess they don't want lingering skills to benefit from archmage support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info