General Gem Discussion

Can't see a Withering Step thread so will post here.

How does Increased Duration support affect it?

Does it increase the duration of the Wither applied or the length of time it stays active, or the length of the Elusive buff on you? Or a combo of which of these?

I'm mainly interested in whether the duration of Wither on mobs are increased. So by using the gem and the stampede boots, you will be able to stack more withers on a mob as the cooldown is very fast.

I currently just have it linked to increased AOE but if Increased Duration also affects the duration of the Wither on mobs, then it's worth tweaking my setup.
Last edited by SaiyanZ on Sep 18, 2019, 11:35:32 AM
Does Plaguebearer really have to reset when you change areas? That's especially annoying in the azurite mine.
Still sad to see it's literally pointless using movement gems as servers still keep putting me back right into where i (in this case flame dash) dashed away from. It's tiring being teleported back into every shit, paying 10% of my xp occasionally.
Or is this already a method of increasing playtime of people?
Screw it. Guess i'm forced to play extra-slowpoke and dismiss any movement gems in order to not overburden your servers... wtf...
Could there be a way to target one slots on the skill gems to change the color instead of targeting all the slots. Would make it easier to fix the gem the way u wanted it and may be being able to change the skills color. Just an idea, Love the game and keep up the good work. :)
I would like to know if only i have this issue but can someone tell me why dash doesn't work with cast when damage taken? It's a spell so why doesn't it fade out and you can only cast it normaly? Please answear me. Thanks
A suggestion for PoE 2! Would be awsome if skills actually got visually more powerful as the gem lvl up. I know it would be pain to do but it could look a little more powerful each 5 levels or so.
Would be nice to see more force feedback on skills to interact with player and enemies. Knock backs, stuns, on death forces to push enemies down or push it back on more arrow speed on death. WIth force pushing enemies back, or slamming them against the wall would actually hurt them.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Dec 3, 2019, 8:08:25 AM
What interaction does the new Ballista skill gems have with projectile characteristics like fork, chain, pierce, additional arrows, etc.

For example, it looks like from the video that shrapnel ballista pierces all enemies it hits, is this true?

will adding additional arrows to artillery ballista cause more lines of explosions, or just more explosion landing zones?

will using chain on any of the new ballista's have an effect?
Charged Dash does not have the Physical tag and as such can't be used with infused channelling. I assume this wasn't intended since all other channelling skills with phys converted to elemental have the tag.
In my test of this my phys to ele smite character got more dps increase from a infused channelling made with storm burst than one from charged dash. Just a heads up.
To increase the number of hits to single target from Artillery Ballista salvo, should I use +AoE support or Concentrated Effect?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info