[3.5] Winter Orb CwC Ice Spear | MoM | Elementalist | Leaguestarter

"
Aevaris wrote:
"
XenoPOE wrote:
Considering even my stupid ass managed guardians and shaper deathless, I think a good player can play this on HC. However I can not speak for the syndicates, as they can be ultra rippy, so for Betrayal league I wouldn't call most builds HC viable, but that's just me. ;)

Aevaris: Glad to hear it worked out!

Lol, fair point. I also like the all in one with CwC Crit, good for bosses and good for clear.

I also just picked up a wise oak, so that should improve things a bit.

Curious about a few more questions:
- Why spend 7 SPs for skill duration and 10% all res at bottom? Seems like a lot to waste when we could instead go southwest of Holy Dominion into devotion and up to celestial punishment and celestial judgement for 20% more life and quite a bit more damage.
- Why carcass jack? I don't think the area damage applies to worb?

Carcass Jack is a placeholder for Loreweave, but it does apply the Area Damage buff as WO is an AoE skill.

Skill Duration is just QoL imo, and it makes a big difference for me. I was initially feeling the same as you, but once you get comfortable with just running past mobs and watching them die, you wish you could do it for longer w/o casting anything. These skill duration nodes make that possible.
Hmm, I'm playing Occultist version. Was planning to go full ES but for some reason I'm poor as fuck... So is hybrid right now. Despite 9.5k eHP, I still die to shits all the time... SO FRUSTRATING!!

Any advice?
I think my dps is kinda low as well, less than half compared to most other people's builds I checked - but then again I don't run dual wield... so rippy... That's why I choose to use Cerberus Limb + Lioneye's Remorse and go hybrid.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xonedl/characters

Seriously, a god damn enraged Rhoa in Bog map can 2 shot me...

I was using forstbite blasphemy, but seeing as I rip so much, now changing into Enfeeble instead. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh.... 😥😥😥
Last edited by xonedl on Dec 15, 2018, 1:54:03 PM

Is this staff good enough to go 6 link on? Or should i try to roll better?
"
xonedl wrote:
Hmm, I'm playing Occultist version. Was planning to go full ES but for some reason I'm poor as fuck... So is hybrid right now. Despite 9.5k eHP, I still die to shits all the time... SO FRUSTRATING!!

Any advice?
I think my dps is kinda low as well, less than half compared to most other people's builds I checked - but then again I don't run dual wield... so rippy... That's why I choose to use Cerberus Limb + Lioneye's Remorse and go hybrid.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xonedl/characters

Seriously, a god damn enraged Rhoa in Bog map can 2 shot me...

I was using forstbite blasphemy, but seeing as I rip so much, now changing into Enfeeble instead. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh.... 😥😥😥

I don't think that occultist is a good option for ice spear and winter orb this ascendancy class works great with cold snap or arctic breath but with elementalist you will get much more dmg and survi thanks to freeze spread. Honestly I realy recomending this build it's solid and it has huge potential for end game with proper gear. Just use Mark of Submission(cerberus and shield woulnd't be needed thanks to that) as soon as possible plus spend as much currency as you can for a good shaper staff with pcoc and you will run through maps insanely fast. If you can't afford a good staff just go DW with rare dagger with some cold dmg to spells and critical strike chance for spells + heartbreaker it's realy great for bosses and syndicate since it has culling strike. Don't forget to use sotrm brand+pcoc to generate power charges until you will get your staff. And that's it.
"
Dampnoet wrote:

Try to roll better one :P
cerberus is better that divinarius?
"
BeneTleilax wrote:
cerberus is better that divinarius?

I found cheap rares to be better than divinarius. Check my char. They were less than 3c each.

"
"
Dampnoet wrote:

I agree. You want something that is at least able to roll PCoC 18, although ilvl 80+ would be best to roll lvl 20 before bothering with 6L.
Last edited by Aevaris on Dec 15, 2018, 3:42:03 PM
"
"
Dampnoet wrote:

What about this one?
"
Dampnoet wrote:
"
"
Dampnoet wrote:

What about this one?

Still nothing special I crafted mine like with 10 alts and 1 regal and I still don't think it's worth trying to 6l it with infinite source of fusings.
Will this build take me to red maps? Consider that I'm a casual/newbie player

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info