[3.5] Winter Orb CwC Ice Spear | MoM | Elementalist | Leaguestarter

"
Mendorrussia wrote:
Maybe I don't understand, but I moved all the gems into body and still have the same config with Ice Spear.
Or VB gives boots only to spells/gems, soceted into it, not the entire damage boost?

Why are you using VB? Different build. And no, that's not correct.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 14, 2019, 11:56:56 AM
"
"
Mendorrussia wrote:
Maybe I don't understand, but I moved all the gems into body and still have the same config with Ice Spear.
Or VB gives boots only to spells/gems, soceted into it, not the entire damage boost?

Why are you using VB? Different build. And no, that's not correct.

No, I'm not using it. I just tried it and checked if it could work.
But it's not working and I wanna understand why.
Last edited by Mendorrussia on Jan 14, 2019, 2:51:37 PM
I'm having a lot of fun with this build, actually doing T14 maps without any problem. How can I improve? I know there's a lot to upgrade.

well, first of all i made same stuff according to build but 4.4k hp more or less.. dont help to u in the end.. and not enough dmg to focus when u go for that.. mom doesnt help u enough.. still too squishy like "glass-cannon" but without enough dmg..

items maybe not so budget friendly but at the end i made 5.5m dps.. bosses are melting.. changed some nodes and using phase acrobatic helps really.. with vaal grace its really good u can feel it.. at 93 lv i got 6.2k hp with that damage.
at 99 ill have like 6.5 or so not sure really since ill just give life nodes.. u guys can check build also.. i saw it all those stuff from a friend who was trying same build and reply to this forum. just sharing what will happen when u maximize everything :) its really fun build.. u can do whatever u want.. syndicates are no more problem :D use decoy totem also gives u huge survivability. even 2 secs of distracting them makes u kill them quickly :)

thanks for the main idea... have fun <3
"
pazuzu66 wrote:

well, first of all i made same stuff according to build but 4.4k hp more or less.. dont help to u in the end.. and not enough dmg to focus when u go for that.. mom doesnt help u enough.. still too squishy like "glass-cannon" but without enough dmg..

items maybe not so budget friendly but at the end i made 5.5m dps.. bosses are melting.. changed some nodes and using phase acrobatic helps really.. with vaal grace its really good u can feel it.. at 93 lv i got 6.2k hp with that damage.
at 99 ill have like 6.5 or so not sure really since ill just give life nodes.. u guys can check build also.. i saw it all those stuff from a friend who was trying same build and reply to this forum. just sharing what will happen when u maximize everything :) its really fun build.. u can do whatever u want.. syndicates are no more problem :D use decoy totem also gives u huge survivability. even 2 secs of distracting them makes u kill them quickly :)

thanks for the main idea... have fun <3

I'm struggling a lot with Uber Elder I've tried a few times and just can't seem to get the kill. Damage is good but I'm sitting at 4.5k hp wonder if I should try and add Phase acrobatics.
tried couple times elder.. yea its hard one, wiped 2 times but at the end i did it.. cuz i didnt know how to elder and it was first time :) but elder is kinda tricky for our build but stil do able :) just im happy with my kaom ^^
just came here to say thank you for the build guide! after i think 6 or 7 sets i managed to kill uber elder for the first time ever :-)

would link my items, but i don't know how. guess you can see my items in my profile :)
First of all:
I love this build, got my first full Atlas and Shaper kill this season with its help. Thanks a lot for sharing this, i'm super happy i transitioned from pure Winter Orb early in the league.

Now my question to all fellow players..
This is my current gear:
Spoiler

Any recommendations to fine-tune it late in the league and maybe give uber elder a try?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info