The Invisible Buff Effect

For all the people wondering what this is for: We (at least on Reddit), asked for this to remove unwanted herald effects from your hands because they may clash with the rest of your MTX setup.
So basically turn something that should be free and a setting itself into a paid product that's going to cost $40-50 for people with already low end computers to get some fps increase.

hurr durr genius
Pay to WIN
oof

I normally support the MTX that GGG releases but this should be a free option to be completely honest.
Doesn't make sense to make people pay for a toggle option.
GGG please make MTX for mouse cursor ^_^

"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Are you people seriously being blinded this much by rage??
It is a cosmetic sold item, for those that do not want to see their effects because it could clash with looks!!
Why are you people bitching and complaining about graphics card issues, and FPS when this is made as a cosmetic in mind, not a fix. Stop bashing GGG over it when you don't even realize why they made it.
Think of it this way, you've got the full fairgraves pirate look to you, and you have these massive burning weapons, and conflicting effects on your character because of this, with the MTX and your buffs.
Doesn't look good, doesn't make you feel good.
New thing released allows you to change this. It is not a fix which you people all keep to seem pinning it as, it is for cosmetics. If you really want a change or fix, talk about it in a differnt forum thread or way, in which the game could be improved.
New options, tweaks to some settings in graphics, or anything, but stop trying to make this seem like a purchased way to fix your problems when GGG would be more than happy to provde a solution.
Game is hard.
Last edited by XxFenlyxX on Dec 11, 2018, 7:41:16 PM
Disappointed! I was hoping you wouldn't show it being applied so we could meme about whether the character was actually using it, or just didn't have any buffs. :(
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
liefdes wrote:
This really should have been made available under the standard graphics settings by default.

it shouldnt be free, its not a graphics option the same way turning down effects, texture res, AA etc is.

People have been requesting a vanishing dye for auras for cosmetic reasons, because one of their heralds/auras conflicts with the visual theme of their character and they wish to hide it, purely to capture the exact look they want. Weve been requesting a vanishing dye for auras for years, theyve added it for us, thats what its for.

Its not a graphics option for performance that theyre making u pay for, its nothing to do with that.

Ok, and tell me what is wrong with a checkmark on said aura/effect(s) to be visible or not? You know like many other games where you can hide helmet, backpack, and visual of your choice with a similar checkmarks for 'free'. Those other games also offer pay options and mtx but with that option to hide stuff you have control over the effect and/or style of your characters.

But ya, instead sell us something to hide content they can potentially intentionally set to be ugly/annoying. AS I said before, it is opening something bad the same way people now accept game to have 0-day DLC.

Zak
Last edited by ZakSeven on Dec 11, 2018, 8:38:57 PM
click here now to look as plain and unimpressive as possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info