[3.6] [ELE] THE SPHERE OF SPEARS - Winter Orb CwC Ice Spear [1H] [Uber Atziri/Uber Elder down]

what should i change first?
3.6 Update before league starts?
Update before 3.6 ? Still pendulating between this and the Blizzard build :))
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Mar 6, 2019, 6:01:05 AM
For 3.6 is it worth to go Hybrid? I mean, full ES and new ES leech should be the way to go. Plus we now have channeling nodes.
If it's the case, this build would need a good reviewing.
Any chance for a 3.6 update? Pretty please!
May need to up date skill tree
This does look super fun and I'd love to run this but if at all possible can we get an updated skill tree.
"
Duganator69 wrote:
This does look super fun and I'd love to run this but if at all possible can we get an updated skill tree.

What for? It looks fine.
3.6 Update
pretty much the build is the same, the tree can be fixed with little tweaks

basic 3.6 tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.6.0/AAAABAMAABzcRKsdFEqfFm9Z848alG_56GpDEFEkqjWSNulncS-dbAvQ9bb6jmTwH2jywGYI9PrSOuEmlVXGA-4PxGZULJww-B2-gsfyHfJFoS_v64nT1aa4kyj6plcEsw5IoqNVS13yjDZMs3yD2L2uswVCSVGJvEGWU1InLzpYj_qVLgcevorr9Rbz_gp_xmaeGFYaOIKbaHRtGRa_uMqu_zrY37CPphGWJjwRLXIPMtGQVaDmIvRwUuNquZPDCSoLBAfw1UWd2mI7fNAfg9szh1WumuBBh0VHYeL3pk3jtz686v6PghCiAOvukyc=

one thing that could be interesting would be the new leech es mechanic.
this makes super easy the maintaing of hybrid builds and eb mom builds.
something like this could be nice

eb mom tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.6.0/AAAABAMAABzcRKsdFEqfFm9R-48a-ehqQxBRNZLviP6PL535N9D1tvqOZNfPSbHAZs0WHxg64SaVVcaiALc-Z3EsnLiTHb65k_AflSDyRbzq7-uhL9WmCPQo-qZXBLMOSF3yVUuCx4w2TLPyHaKjrrMFQkGWVa6J0wQHhTLYvcgT2mJJUY_66_UW8wceM7BmnnyDvoqCm_4Kg9t_xrjKrv_bC9-w-tKPpmh0ES2PRjLRJjyg5hGWcFJh4jpYGFYWv5Uu42rDCSoLibw7fNAf8NUtHzOHA-4PxEVHQYf3pk3jgh6nCMHzghAlX-vukyc=
Started doing this build, tried out my self crafted dagger :

Apparently its 200k damage less than Cerberus Limb, somehow..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info