What music do you listen to?

Mostly black metal and some power metal.

A few bands:
Catamenia (older stuff)
Forest of Fog
Drudkh
Agalloch
I wonder if there is beer on the sun.
Country sucks...that is all
I listen to anything really. Depends on the mood and what I'm doing..

I like to work with postrock/classical/ambient
Run/exercise with drum&bass and dubstep (liquid genre, can't really get into more hardcore stuff)
other than that I listen to everything indie/metal/hiphop/punk whatever :D I have a ton of music
Progressive Rock/Metal

Bands like Pain of Salvation, Ayreon, Opeth, Porcupine Tree, Pink Floyd, Powerglove
I listen to way to much for me to be able to post them all lol.
alternative
"
BlackMetal wrote:
Mostly black metal and some power metal.

A few bands:
Catamenia (older stuff)
Forest of Fog
Drudkh
Agalloch

I'm a big Drudkh/Agalloch fan, although outside of them, I've never really listened to any black metal stuff tbh. Two amazing bands, though.
"
Daltron wrote:
Progressive Rock/Metal

Bands like Pain of Salvation, Ayreon, Opeth, Porcupine Tree, Pink Floyd, Powerglove

I'm a huge Pain of Salvation/Opeth/Porcupine Tree fan. Saw PT live last year, absolutely killer. Great tastes man. Used to listen to Pink Floyd constantly, kind of over-listened to them now though.
"

I'm a big Drudkh/Agalloch fan, although outside of them, I've never really listened to any black metal stuff tbh. Two amazing bands, though.

If you'd like, I can recommend some other bands like Agalloch/Drudkh or any other black metal band.
I wonder if there is beer on the sun.
Rock/metal/drum n bass

Sevendust,fear factory,trivium,soilwork,in flames,opeth,arch enemy,chaos divine,i killed the prom queen, parkway drive,bring me the horizon, bullet for my valentine,sybreed, fail emotions (lol techno+metal),tesseract, meshuggah, etc etc

into swed metal and metalcore atm O_o
Death Metal mainly Brutal Death Metal

see my listens here is my last.fm tracks

http://www.last.fm/user/corpse-rott

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info