What music do you listen to?

All of Jason Mraz's album :D

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Magento ERP is must have erp system for your Magento site.
https://blog.magestore.com/magento-download/ is also available.

Check out these Magento 2 Extensions for new Magento Multi Warehouse
In the sky
Last edited by fizeto512 on May 24, 2018, 11:30:47 PM
I may be weird but i particularly enjoy songs with lyrics in unknown languages.

Nier:Automata OST is really nice.
I have an Alien pet.
Last edited by kelongngu on May 11, 2018, 3:57:56 AM
The mighty Metallica!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Oh man I love music. I listen to all different kinds, its easier to list things I don't like then try to list things I do, but lets give both a shot. I love Amon Amarth, Hammerfall, Sabaton, Tyr, Korpiklanni, Arch Enemy, Datsik, Halo Nova, Varien, Between the Buried and Me, Obsidia, Grilla Beats, Unrthdx, Joyner Lucas, Fat Tone, Tupak, Wifisfuneral, Wardruna, Danheim, FM Attack, Isidor, Tonebox, Yoko Kano, Nobuo Uematsu, Orija, Howard Shore, John Williams, Electric Wizard, Bongzilla, Stone Jesus, The Mountain Goats, Bob Marley, Max Romeo, Eek a Mouse, The Doors, Damian Marley, Richie Spice, Mumford and Sons, Counting Crows, Tool, Johnny Cash, NiN, Marilyn Manson, SoaD, Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains, Hank Williams III, Queen, Towns van Zhant, Black Sabbath, Depeche Mode, Kendrick Lamar, Alice in Chains (the old stuff), Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Mark "Porkchop" Holder, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Vivaldi, Beethoven, Jon Gomm, Buckethead, Antoine Dufour, Andy Mckee, Kamil Orman Janowski I mean I could keep going for paragraphs and paragraphs.

I love the way music makes me feel, how different artists portray their feelings and emotions backed with beats and rhythms. It to me is the truest form of communication. The most honest and dishonest things we living beings are capable of. I like listening to birds, animal noises, drum circles.....everything (Pop music, Hip Hop, Country, Folk, Metal, Reggae, Blues, Classical......EVERYTHING).

I do not like : A/C D/C (cant stand the singers voice), Toby Keith (or most sellout country), Allen Jackson (or most fake country) Ummm thats the list of things I don't like those three are the big three that I don't abide by in any way.

Last edited by coldmetal0 on May 16, 2018, 12:59:46 AM
"
kelongngu wrote:
Nier:Automata OST is really nice.

Ever since I bought it and found out my pc can't handle it (thing's pretty damn old, I wanted to get a new one anyways and the game was on sale at steam) I've been listening to the soundtrack...
Now I got the Emi Evans version of Weight of the world stuck in my head.
Other than soundtracks of all sorts, I listen to metal and sometimes classic music. It's a pretty weird mix I listen to, really.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info