[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
jannik252 wrote:
are there any reason you arent using unnatural instict at the right side jewel socket at scion start? you could save 3 points and get a bunch more for free.

Nope, no reason at all. I just can't afford it xD, it's definitely a good choice.

If you're using that, you should allocate that socket through the "attack speed" nodes.
I can't decide between this version and a pure Assassin version... Any argument on why to play each one ?

I don't see how this has more defenses, since Assassins usually go for Phase Acro
Last edited by Kortiah on Dec 13, 2018, 8:39:53 AM
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
And for the DPS Yeah, it's just that it's hard to min max on jewels for example. I go for crit chance on attack, crit multi on cold skill and damage. I guess that's the best stats but I'm not sure...

For jewels, besides %life, global crit chance is a solid choice since it applies to both attack and spell. Then you'll just need another random damage for your spells.

Ok thanks, and how good is the armour in term of DPS? Because I also saw a 120% increased effect of fortify on veil mod. Thus it could be very interesting for burst defense. We could put it on a +1,5crit chance armour with decent life 150 life and 15% more. And maybe an elder astral plate in order to also get the armour bonus?
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
jannik252 wrote:
are there any reason you arent using unnatural instict at the right side jewel socket at scion start? you could save 3 points and get a bunch more for free.

Nope, no reason at all. I just can't afford it xD, it's definitely a good choice.

If you're using that, you should allocate that socket through the "attack speed" nodes.

im using the unnatural right now and i allocated my points through the spell dmg once so i dont lose attack speed. not sure what is better. amazing build btw. allso should i go towards shadow start for 0,5% crit?
Last edited by jannik252 on Dec 13, 2018, 8:48:12 AM
I removed pathfinder but I am thinking is it worth removing 5points from inquisitor to put into health.

Is pure talent works for 0.5crit without allocating ascendancy into "path of shadow" ?

Is it worth removing templar start 5 nodes into hp nodes, or what else to remove to put in hp nodes? thanks!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Dec 13, 2018, 10:11:11 AM
This are tips Im testing while leveling.

I started with this build and feel pretty strong, early lvls included. I always changed to CoC very soon in the past so Im lvl 43 and can CoC perfectly without the ascendancy.

If someone is interested in my tree:

POB https://pastebin.com/ftvtnWNc

Basically I have taken life, crit and power charges as fast as possible, skipping the rest. Double curse is a must for now.

Gear is fully based on crit to allow the build to work at these levels.

My gear:

Spoiler

The idea is to be able to play the build from the beginning without having to invest in it now and then dont need many respect points.

I tested it with the sindicante at this levels and is very viable, you can start CoCing at 38 for sure if you want.

Until this level I took two claws with:

Frost Blades
Ancestral call
Onslaught/Faster Attack/Multistrike
Melee Physical Dmg
Elemental Dmg with Attacks
Added Cold Dmg

Pretty smooth playstyle. I hope it works for someone else :)
"
jannik252 wrote:
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
jannik252 wrote:

im using the unnatural right now and i allocated my points through the spell dmg once so i dont lose attack speed. not sure what is better. amazing build btw. allso should i go towards shadow start for 0,5% crit?

Going through the attack speed for unnatural is because the "soft cap" of attack speed.
Theoretically, your maximum hit rate should never be over 6.6hit/sec. But in reality, due to some technical problem (server issues probably), you'd better make your maximum hit rate below 5.9hit/sec.
In my case, my hit rate is too high, so I have to lower down it a bit to not surpass 5.9hit/sec.

And for the Pure talent, if you already have enough crit chance, then this 0.5% crit won't matter that much, and it's almost the same whether you take Inquisitor's start or Assassin's Start.

I would recommend Assassin's start tho, because Inquisitor is not always the option.
"
webas wrote:
I removed pathfinder but I am thinking is it worth removing 5points from inquisitor to put into health.

Is pure talent works for 0.5crit without allocating ascendancy into "path of shadow" ?

Is it worth removing templar start 5 nodes into hp nodes, or what else to remove to put in hp nodes? thanks!

Check the my previous reply, you two have asked a similar question.
"
sergio_thor92 wrote:
This are tips Im testing while leveling.

I started with this build and feel pretty strong, early lvls included. I always changed to CoC very soon in the past so Im lvl 43 and can CoC perfectly without the ascendancy.

If someone is interested in my tree:

POB https://pastebin.com/ftvtnWNc

Basically I have taken life, crit and power charges as fast as possible, skipping the rest. Double curse is a must for now.

Gear is fully based on crit to allow the build to work at these levels.

My gear:

Spoiler

The idea is to be able to play the build from the beginning without having to invest in it now and then dont need many respect points.

I tested it with the sindicante at this levels and is very viable, you can start CoCing at 38 for sure if you want.

Until this level I took two claws with:

Frost Blades
Ancestral call
Onslaught/Faster Attack/Multistrike
Melee Physical Dmg
Elemental Dmg with Attacks
Added Cold Dmg

Pretty smooth playstyle. I hope it works for someone else :)

You sir, are a genious xD
Thank you so much for sharing it!
Much love
7k ehp and it's rippy AF. Sadly but build lacks armor rating.
Last edited by Loudstorm on Dec 13, 2018, 1:33:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info