The Map Tab not working (Can´t change to Betrayal Map Series + Uniques&Shaped Maps Gone)

I have lost all unique maps a well in my maps tab.
The same here, trying to change the "map series" but doesn't take effect and i also loose unique map.
Sorry if my english is poor, it's not my birth tongue.

Standard Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/979645
Same here, beyond frustrating.
Any news... Fixed?
GGG - Why you no?
"
JoannaDark wrote:
Any news... Fixed?

Not fixed, no. sorry.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a4385m/every_single_unique_and_shaped_map_deleted_from/ebbp1ef/

"To provide an update on this:

The maps are not deleted, they are just in a sub-stash tab that is not being loaded. It's going to require running a tool over the entire stash tab database to fix this, and that will take a few hours to run.

A developer has written some code to do this, but we want to test it fully before using it on the production database. Because all our server admins are quite busy at the moment, it may take us a bit of time to get to it.

I hope to get it sorted today, but it may be tomorrow.

I'm very sorry about this one. Unfortunately our automated migration tests didn't catch it because the items still exist, they are just not retrieved correctly when loading the stash.

In the mean time, it is safe to use your map stash tabs. The old items will either show up right where they were, or if you put items over top of where the items would come back, the sub-stash will be detached from the map stash and given back to you as a Remove Only regular stash tab."
Thank you.
This is not my real account. Only used for forum posts. :P
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
......the sub-stash will be detached from the map stash and given back to you as a Remove Only regular stash tab."

Thank you, very reactive.
I usually try to avoid them, but I will be very happy to see this remove-only tab stash.
@Henry_GGG

Thanks mate. Appreciate the reply. :P
GGG - Why you no?
If I change Map tab to Betrayal in standard will I be able to have both types of maps in it? what will happen with old maps?which maps will stay in standard after this league will finish?
"
bullitt840814 wrote:
If I change Map tab to Betrayal in standard will I be able to have both types of maps in it? what will happen with old maps?which maps will stay in standard after this league will finish?
No, you can stock only one type of Maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info