The Map Tab not working (Can´t change to Betrayal Map Series + Uniques&Shaped Maps Gone)

After I change the Map Tab to Betrayal Map series. I´m not able to use it with the new maps. (In Standard)

I lost all my unique maps , and all Shaped Maps

If you add a map to your Map Stash Tab you lost all maps of the same kind.

So... I can change the map series, and I have lost hundreds of maps.

PLEASE. FIX THIS.

Last edited by Shadowl0rd on Dec 9, 2018, 11:40:13 AM
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2019, 12:54:03 AM
Same here. I've cleared all my maps from Map Stash as well.
PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!
Same here, not working. I chance it Betrayal and it chance back when I try to store maps. Betrayal maps don't go there. I am in STD.
Same here. Not one map will go in my map tab betrayal series. Ugghh
GGG - Why you no?
After further testing, I've discovered that each time I reload game, or instance, and check map tab, it's showing war for the atlas as the chosen type. But I've selected betrayal repeatedly, and it just keeps going back to war for atlas.

Refund money ggg? Or, let us know it's being looked at pls. Ty

As it stands now... I have over 300 maps that will not go in to my map tab. Sigh
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Dec 7, 2018, 5:13:23 PM
Same problem.

Unique maps are all gone as well. Swoosh, gone.

Map tabs are busted.
Same problem here.

Pls fix it soon
"
JoannaDark wrote:
After further testing, I've discovered that each time I reload game, or instance, and check map tab, it's showing war for the atlas as the chosen type. But I've selected betrayal repeatedly, and it just keeps going back to war for atlas.

Refund money ggg? Or, let us know it's being looked at pls. Ty

As it stands now... I have over 300 maps that will not go in to my map tab. Sigh

Yes, its happen also to me. It seems that the Map Tab is not doing the change of series correctly.

And I have also to many maps for to play without it.

Please Fix it, ASAP

Thanks
same problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info