[3.6] The Blizz Sorc - Icestorm/Winter Orb CI Occultist - Viable For Everything

"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
NoImagination wrote:
Not the worst day 1 for me.

If yours was good , mine was excellent :)

Lucky 1st day exalt :)

And just switched to CI, things start to get smooth :)

Just a quick question did you start leveling up from the strength side of the node or from the spell power side and simply used orb of regret later on?
"
Chaplin1108 wrote:

Just a quick question did you start leveling up from the strength side of the node or from the spell power side and simply used orb of regret later on?

You need the spell power side at the beginning.
I went to Shaper first, then over for Templar, taking any life nodes along the way.
"
Incommunicado.

Consensus is to go with Scion, not Witch, but you can't follow the Scion levelling guide; have to adapt to 3.7 (i.e., follow the Scion levelling guide but don't path down to Vaal Pact -- instead stay at the top half of the passive network.)

You can look at my tree to have an idea where to go.

thanks i just checked your tree and im going to go with that!
Right, now for 3k int.

"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Chaplin1108 wrote:

You need the spell power side at the beginning.

Thanks for the clarification.
"
lilianmarius wrote:

You can check here all the keystones corrupted by those jewels but close to none seem interesting at least at first sight except maybe this one "Pressure Points"

Always deal Critical Strikes
You have no Critical Strike Multiplier
50% less Cooldown Recovery Speed

Keystones

This would be insane combined with Elemental Overload.
guys, give cyclone cwc a chance instead of Winter orb... the build feels sooo much smoother always moving, maybe a little less dps but who cares.. and the ice storm falls where you click not where you are
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
"
Xirgu wrote:
guys, give cyclone cwc a chance instead of Winter orb... the build feels sooo much smoother always moving, maybe a little less dps but who cares.. and the ice storm falls where you click not where you are

This exactly. I'm leveling with this right now and it feels amazing. Maybe I'll upload a video of it.

EDIT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8QYliOUe0M&feature=youtu.be

This is just me in the control blocks level 42 I think.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Jun 9, 2019, 3:08:32 PM
I've only done the scorching ray version, so I can only say WO feels so much better than that. I can see cyclone being nice too though, it'll be interesting to see your videos when you're in red maps.

Meanwhile, tho I don't want to blogpost too much, I finished day 2 goals:

I felt pretty squishy pre-eye, it's tougher to get to decent mapping ES (or perhaps that's because I've taken 0% ES from the tree...). Melee changes are really nice, with faster casting on flame dash I can dodge everything, it's fun. Only drawback is that vigilant strike takes forever to swing now.

Now 2.1k int, 6.6k ES.
Last edited by NoImagination on Jun 9, 2019, 3:17:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info