[3.6] The Blizz Sorc - Icestorm/Winter Orb CI Occultist - Viable For Everything

"
elil91 wrote:
What would you combine in the synthesizer to make fractured mod +54 intelligence gloves?

You need to buy it with that mod, you cant combine items to get a fractured mod
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
elil91 wrote:
What would you combine in the synthesizer to make fractured mod +54 intelligence gloves?

Yeah, like this

(Not using it at the moment because I needed a different resist.)
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
elil91 wrote:

Okey, thanks =)
Just got down deahtless uber.. slow but safe thansk Kel. Fun as hell build mate.
Thanks to this build, got my first Shaper kill ever! Only one death, thought I was taking huge damage from his beam, nope, I was standing in a cold thing. Later face-tanked the beam, this after (1) forgetting to swap out Frostbite for Enfeeble and (2) forgetting to swap out Controlled Destruction for Energy Leech (from a map where I needed more leech for clearing). 10k ES.

Now which map do I use this Elder Orb on?! I've never progressed this far obviously and I haven't a clue what to do from here :)
"
Kirian42 wrote:
Now which map do I use this Elder Orb on?! I've never progressed this far obviously and I haven't a clue what to do from here :)

The typical meta choice is Underground Sea.
How do you effectively run UGS since it's a non-linear map? Many dead-ends
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
How do you effectively run UGS since it's a non-linear map? Many dead-ends

Follow left or right wall. After you do a full circle, finish the middle.

If you prefer an open layout, then Desert Springs is pretty good, especially if you like to run maps with Breach.
Strand for me.
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
Strand for me.

Ouch. That's a really bad option. Strand was meta until it was nerfed 2 years ago. But now it's a ghost zone. Monster density there is the lowest of all maps in the game.

If you like that type of maps, at least go with Beach. Strand is just terrible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info