[3.6] The Blizz Sorc - Icestorm/Winter Orb CI Occultist - Viable For Everything

On ESleech support with quality it says:

#% increased damage while leeching

and

#% more damage while leeching.

Increased damage is what the quality gives. What is the difference?
Uber elder down with less than 1.7k int and subpar gear, also on holiday atm and on pretty dreadful internet connection, so that was an added difficulty I guess.
I did not switch auras either, I even forgot to swap basalt xD.

With a little bit more gear I reckon this build can face tank just about anything.
"
arandan wrote:
Uber elder down with less than 1.7k int and subpar gear, also on holiday atm and on pretty dreadful internet connection, so that was an added difficulty I guess.

With a little bit more gear I reckon this build can face tank just about anything.

Congrats! Of course it can, I farmed it last league like a mad, more than 60 kills! After 15K ES barrier reached Uber Elder become a race against time while ranking all the shiwt in the fight!

Kelvynn regularly farm it deathless with under 12K ES but he is a very skilled player... :)
"
arandan wrote:

You're saying you stood still and took elder proj and shaper balls in your face?
No that's not what I'm saying, what I am saying is that I cleared the fight with less than optimal gear setup and pretty sketchy gameplay on my part.
To put it simpler - I think the build carried me, so kudos to Kelvynn.
That's all fine. But it's a stretch to say that it can face tank. In hard boss fights you have to play the game in this league. Doubt even 2000 int would change that
can someone explain how bonechill works? the mods on it are confusing me -_-
I'm finally getting close to the endgame in this league, thanks to GGG revealing its plans for the massive revamps to Memory Nexus - which pretty much confirmed that the current Synthesis league mechanic is a complete and utter garbage and a waste of time. I suspected that all along, but thought that maybe I needed to spend more time on it.

Too bad, I've spent a huge amount of time on that crap that gives pretty much nothing in return. And now GGG admits that the whole thing is a failed design that needs to be changed radically. Gee, thanks for wasting my time, GGG!

Ironically, the moment I gave up on trying to find the 'awesome rewards' from building huge memory paths with max stacked number of mods and went back to the 'regular' things like mapping and delving - I immediately started to find exalts and high priced drops.

So this is my advice for the Synthesis league: IGNORE IT and enjoy the rest of the game. At least until the announced revamp happens.

Now I'm just going to ignore everything but the boss memories and treat the memory frags as extra maps - connect them to the Nexus and immediately run them 3 times to get xp and loot, and only build paths when I see a boss.

Going to finally adapt the boss guide from old versions to 3.6 and make some new videos.
Welp just got this from bestiary altar

Very hard to justify dropping my 19% cyclopean coil :(
Last edited by Firestrike9 on Mar 22, 2019, 1:38:11 PM
Double corrupt it to get 12%int !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info