Betrayal Gem Information

"
Luniev wrote:
I see people complaining about the low damage of Winter Orb, Ice Spear and Arctic breath, but from what I see :

Winter Orb is a shotgun skill, so your true damage is (~250-320)*number of projectiles. Looks like a 1000+ hit damage skill gem. Isn't it ?
Ice Spear works exactly the same way, considering it's a barrage spell. Plus, is has high crit and crit multi chances.
And for Arctic Breath, we just have to consider it as a DoT skill more than a "hit" one now. Kinda like Caustic Arrow.
Arctic Breath's projectile explosions shotgun as well.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
You can have up to 10 chilling areas at once, and they're not modified by projectile damage, so using Multiple Projectiles supports will let you quickly deploy the chilling ground without a damage penalty. The area burst can also overlap, letting you deal more hit damage to an enemy when projectiles burst around them.
This steel stuff is so cool!
Hmmm,wondering if those secondary projectiles from lancing steel count as attacks for the master of metal 20% impale chance champion asc? You are never 100% sure with poe, lancing steel has a attack tag but i dont know if the secondary projectiles count as projectiles?
"
harddaysnight wrote:
"After travelling a short distance..."

*traveling

both forms are right, travelling is used mostly in british engish.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Multiple Totems Support looks like a rabbit with ear rings or fur tufts.
why can i only see 2 of the skill gems :S

it worked the first time but never again

even if i change browser :S
Also only 2 for me now, wierd.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Same. Can only see a Brand and Bonechill. Guess I'm making a build that uses Bonechill :P
Yup, can only see two gems information lol. Came here to check the tags for Lancing Steel guess I need to wait.

Edit: Who knows maybe they are changing the values on those gems last minute lmao. I've seen stranger things happen in this game since 2012 :)
Last edited by HookerSpit on Dec 6, 2018, 7:31:14 PM
https://web.poecdn.com/public/news/2018-12-06/MultipleTotemsSupport.png 404 (Not Found) ????? why doesnt the images work GGG pls fix

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info