Betrayal Gem Information

WOOT DIABLO 4 :D
You can mouseover the other gems at the top part of their supposed location even now (at least for me in firefox it works), for those who say they can't check them out.
But hopefully the images will be fixed soon, they were fine when they originally posted them.
what are the likly level requirements for these at 1? will it be something we can get early on, or were not till part 2?
Can someone explain how winter orb works?
Does it benefit from projectiles damage or AOE?
I am planning to start with winter orb but I am so confused about how should I scale it with.
Whats the max amount of brands that can be attached to a single target? Is it as many as your max active brands?
"
calcalator01 wrote:
Can someone explain how winter orb works?
Does it benefit from projectiles damage or AOE?
I am planning to start with winter orb but I am so confused about how should I scale it with.

It fires ground-targeted projectiles that (apparently) explode on contact, so it should benefit from both. The projectiles are fired in succession (i.e. they can 'shotgun') so its DPS benefits from additional projectiles as well.

"
Rhaxis wrote:
Whats the max amount of brands that can be attached to a single target? Is it as many as your max active brands?

I was wondering about it too, so I checked out the Armageddon Brand reveal video. Looks like it's limited to 1 brand per target. :/

(It's easier to see near the end.)
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
hype
Can only see 2 of the gems right now. Are they being changed?
"
NemoJr wrote:
"
Rhaxis wrote:

I was wondering about it too, so I checked out the Armageddon Brand reveal video. Looks like it's limited to 1 brand per target. :/

(It's easier to see near the end.)

One more thing to note about brands:
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
Brands are not a seperate entity from you, they are an ongoing spell effect. Saying you aren't doing the damage is like saying orb of storm is doing the damage, or that the bolt of lightning from arc is doing the damage.

As Mark_GGG posted on Redit:
"
No, they very much are not. Totems are an entity which casts spells. Brands are a spell - to the extent they exist in the game world, it's only as a visual effect. They're fundamentally something your character is doing. They're like a fireball, not a totem - a spell in progress, as cast by your character.

Which means they won't deal damage with Ancestral Bond, unless you make them into a trap, for example. That's if something like the Trap support even works on brands.

It also means that things like Power Charge on Crit and Elemental Overload should work nicely with Storm Brand as a support skill, instead of Orb of Storms.

"
wolfwing wrote:
what are the likly level requirements for these at 1? will it be something we can get early on, or were not till part 2?
Last edited by Joker on Dec 7, 2018, 4:45:42 AM
"
Joker wrote:

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
CORRECTION: Lancing Steel is 28, not 12.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info