[3.8] FreezeFinder - (Retro) [Blade Vortex + Vaal Cold snap] - [All Content]

"
TsunaH wrote:
A little report on the build.
Currently lvl 82 just breezing through maps with 219% movespeed with phase run and some sweet herald mtx. Bought the Snowblind Grace then managed to 6l it under 400 fuses. Upgraded the chest with the blessing. I strongly suggest to buy the Snowblind Grace chest instead of the Perfect Form because perfect form is actually almost more expensive than the blessing itself. The base chest is 1c. I bought the blessing for 25c.
I also got all the other required pieces, I am just missing a ToH (but having onslaught with immune to curse too good for me, will use ToH for endgame bosses though) and the amulet which I will just farm with the breachstone.

Im keeping Atziri's Promise since some syndicates (Tora/It That Fled) do chaos dmg and hit really hard without any kind of chaos res. My survivabity jumped a lot since I got Perfect Form. Still didnt do Uber Lab but it should be a breeze. I will report when I will get the amulet.

Pretty happy with the build ! :D

Thanks a lot for the post, survivability will jump a lot with taste of hate as that is the builds form of physical mitigation.
Basalt flask would be the low currency option but if you prefer the cast and movespeed from Onslaught, also a good option if willing to trade off survivability.

And yeah this league the atziri flask is looking very helpful.
Also updating with my experience.. Currently lvl 95, haven't bothered with the boss content only done the betrayal league catarina which went without any issues at monsterlevel 82...

damage and survivability is really solid and im prefering it way more than Poets Pen or BV Elementalist,

Thank you for the build guide!
Really recommend the build if you like shatters and zoooooming through maps.

Current gear:
Spoiler
Is Clarity even worth it? I feel like I regen mana basically the same without it, and can also get my Arcane Surge more reliably which in turn generates me more mana
"
shinyzee wrote:
Is Clarity even worth it? I feel like I regen mana basically the same without it, and can also get my Arcane Surge more reliably which in turn generates me more mana

Build has been optimised without Clarity and Enlighten, the build guide has been heavily updated.

Please refer to the Mana section after Gearing for all explanations.
"
jebbanthejebb wrote:
Also updating with my experience.. Currently lvl 95, haven't bothered with the boss content only done the betrayal league catarina which went without any issues at monsterlevel 82...

damage and survivability is really solid and im prefering it way more than Poets Pen or BV Elementalist,

Thank you for the build guide!
Really recommend the build if you like shatters and zoooooming through maps.

Current gear:
Spoiler

Great stuff and thanks for the positive feedback, glad you are enjoying it!
Hey man, just wanted to say thank you so much for writing this guide. Delve was my first league, I took like 6 chars up to ~90, and this is better than all of them. This build is has it all, fast clear speed, tons of layered defenses, and plenty of damage. I am just now hitting red maps in Betrayal and I'm already super OP and theres a handful of the items that I dont even have yet (amulet, Doryani's, Stygian). There's nowhere to go but up from here and I am super excited about it. Thanks again man, I'm having a blast thanks to you!
"
_clockwork_ wrote:
Hey man, just wanted to say thank you so much for writing this guide. Delve was my first league, I took like 6 chars up to ~90, and this is better than all of them. This build is has it all, fast clear speed, tons of layered defenses, and plenty of damage. I am just now hitting red maps in Betrayal and I'm already super OP and theres a handful of the items that I dont even have yet (amulet, Doryani's, Stygian). There's nowhere to go but up from here and I am super excited about it. Thanks again man, I'm having a blast thanks to you!

Aw mate wicked, that's brilliant! Really happy you are enjoying it, that's the goal!
been running this as my league starter, its very tanky and fast. have been running 20 tul maps, but still no amulet :(

Guys, how do you craft these GG helmets? I've spent 50c for fossils and all i get is crap, REAL crap!
"
memberx wrote:
Guys, how do you craft these GG helmets? I've spent 50c for fossils and all i get is crap, REAL crap!

Pristine + frigid, keep going.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info