[3.8] FreezeFinder - (Retro) [Blade Vortex + Vaal Cold snap] - [All Content]

"
memberx wrote:
What's the process of crafitng a helmet?

1. Get Lion Pelt helmet (shaped?)
2. Get Potent Resonator and Pristine Fossil + Frigid Fossil

And than just spam it till you get high life roll, - cold res...

Is this correct?

Get any high eva helmet you want (shaped is good too if u can get the good mods for it ) otherwise a normal eva helmet works fine.
And ye for the craft I only use Pristine fossil and Frigid fossil. I think you can even use a sanctified fossil for a better chance to get high rolls.
If i buy a helmet with enchant (30% increased Blade Vortex Duration), does the enchant get erased if I use Orb of Scouring/fossils on it?

Last edited by memberx on Dec 12, 2018, 10:16:50 AM
The enchant isn't removed when you scoured an item unless you're using an enchant fossil
How this build with sundicate in t16 map ?
I mean i cant see any defensive like high life regen or something like this.
I made zephri poet pens but this dont work now( Againts uber or t16 sindicate
"
Doryani's Catalyst worth all items ?

Doryani works out as pretty much BiS, with the new physical --> elemental role ranges on Shaper bases they dont out DPS Doryani's until you reach 3x T1 prefix + T1 penetration suffix, with also some quality of life loss.
This has been explained in the reasoning section of the guide.
"
isimak wrote:
How this build with sundicate in t16 map ?
I mean i cant see any defensive like high life regen or something like this.
I made zephri poet pens but this dont work now( Againts uber or t16 sindicate

I'm not running the build this league but I know a few people are so they may be able to proivde more information. I would argue that running the Atziri's promise setup alongside the Arakaali and Shakari pantheons would handle it no problem.

I was able to chaos tank zombie chaos degen at 600+ delves with that setup, the Leech provided by Doryani's and leech enchant from boots suppliments your recovery and the increase flask effect scales the chaos resist from Atziri's Promise.

The Herbalism and Profane chemistry nodes + a catalysed eternal flask allow you to degen tank substantially aggresseive degens including Uber Elder drain.
Last edited by mfeeney87 on Dec 12, 2018, 3:03:07 PM
Thx for answer.
What are the upgrades order ?
Perfect form > Pandemonium ?
"
TsunaH wrote:
What are the upgrades order ?
Perfect form > Pandemonium ?

Pretty much, the defensive aspects of the build really come online with the perfect form, The Pandemonious is a great addition to both damage and survivability but is by no means mandatory.
A little report on the build.
Currently lvl 82 just breezing through maps with 219% movespeed with phase run and some sweet herald mtx. Bought the Snowblind Grace then managed to 6l it under 400 fuses. Upgraded the chest with the blessing. I strongly suggest to buy the Snowblind Grace chest instead of the Perfect Form because perfect form is actually almost more expensive than the blessing itself. The base chest is 1c. I bought the blessing for 25c.
I also got all the other required pieces, I am just missing a ToH (but having onslaught with immune to curse too good for me, will use ToH for endgame bosses though) and the amulet which I will just farm with the breachstone.

Im keeping Atziri's Promise since some syndicates (Tora/It That Fled) do chaos dmg and hit really hard without any kind of chaos res. My survivabity jumped a lot since I got Perfect Form. Still didnt do Uber Lab but it should be a breeze. I will report when I will get the amulet.

Pretty happy with the build ! :D
Last edited by TsunaH on Dec 12, 2018, 6:44:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info