3.5 Kitava's Pen - Kitava's Thirst VD/Cremation, Tanky ✓ Uber Elder ✓ No Poet's Pen required ✓

Profile wasn't set as private but i set it private and took it off again.

Thought i saw something about consecrated ground but can't find it now.
Hmm, wow was looking for 2nd build as t16/uberelder char, looked up 20 interesting guides and from the 4 remaining 3 are yours ;D gj for being so nice with build creations.

can u tell a bit about the difference between this char/storm brand and scorching ray totems in terms of high map clearspeed and uberelder fight? like just is it a pain in the ass but doable or "easyly" doable? also some info for a rough estimate on cost of build to do that content (got 10 ex saved up to start)

thx a lot
"
Callthecoon wrote:
Hmm, wow was looking for 2nd build as t16/uberelder char, looked up 20 interesting guides and from the 4 remaining 3 are yours ;D gj for being so nice with build creations.

can u tell a bit about the difference between this char/storm brand and scorching ray totems in terms of high map clearspeed and uberelder fight? like just is it a pain in the ass but doable or "easyly" doable? also some info for a rough estimate on cost of build to do that content (got 10 ex saved up to start)

thx a lot

Hey thanks for the compliments. The first scorching ray build was a league starter, this one is a better clear and funner to play. But I tend to make all buildss with good defense and this one is no exception. This one also has ore damage, gl
Last edited by Some_Day on Dec 14, 2018, 12:35:46 PM
"
PeppyAcer wrote:
So this is me at the moment and i'm really starting to struggle any advise is much appropriated because i really like the potential of this build ?

Still don't fully understand why without running Fevered mind i can't achieve over a 100 mana cost for Flame Surge and with it 138?!

Thanks in advance!

I'm not an expert by any means, but my best guess is that since your flame surge is lvl 17 (not 20 yet) it's base cost is 13 mana. It goes up to 15 at lvl 19 and 20.

The 2 mana difference gets multiplied several times by all the modifiers, so makes a big difference in the final cost.

The flame surge in the Path of Building link is 19, and costs exactly 100 mana in the end. So you're going to have to use Fevered mind till your gem hits that and then you can probably drop it. If you're struggling with mana in the meantime you could try a Voidbringer with a lower percentage mana cost increase?
Is the Red Nightmare jewel essential to the build? I don't think you can get it in Betrayal and if you can there are none listed.
"
grifbomber wrote:
Is the Red Nightmare jewel essential to the build? I don't think you can get it in Betrayal and if you can there are none listed.

Not essential but very good if you want to cap block
"
grifbomber wrote:

It's a breach unique, you won't find it listed, because you need to get the Red Dream jewel and then a Blessing of Chayula to upgrade it.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Red_Nightmare

Both of those are sold, but very expensive, the most expensive thing in the build by far, 4ex+ total just doing a quick search.
This build make all contents?
What pantheon do you recommend?
Last edited by ImmortalBR on Dec 15, 2018, 5:35:06 PM
"
It's a breach unique, you won't find it listed, because you need to get the Red Dream jewel and then a Blessing of Chayula to upgrade it.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Red_Nightmare

Both of those are sold, but very expensive, the most expensive thing in the build by far, 4ex+ total just doing a quick search.

Oh I see, wasn't around in Breach, still learning it's uniques. Thanks for the help!
Last edited by grifbomber on Dec 15, 2018, 11:45:40 AM
Bump from a big fan of Kitava's Thirst. I really like your build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info