3.5 Kitava's Pen - Kitava's Thirst VD/Cremation, Tanky ✓ Uber Elder ✓ No Poet's Pen required ✓

"
ImmortalBR wrote:

Why is that? You don't think it could farm a tabula pretty easily and swap to the full setuo?

Does the build work on a 4 or 5 link if you have a 4 link Kitava's Thirst setup? I thought that was what would be doing most of the damage.

Appreciate your thoughts, trying to decide what to start as. :)

The problem is the mana cost. You need your flame surge to cost at least 100 mana. You can achieve that with a 6l and 80% mana cost void bringer or use fevered mind[/quote]

What exactly is this foreved mind?
I researched and did not find, is it some jewelry that puts on the passive tree?[/quote]

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fevered_Mind
"
ImmortalBR wrote:

What exactly is this foreved mind?
I researched and did not find, is it some jewelry that puts on the passive tree?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Fevered_Mind
livejamie
Was able to get it started at Level 44

livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:

Spoiler

Hi, manacost 100 there?
"
Nikolaz81 wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

Spoiler

Hi, manacost 100 there?

Yep, I'm using Fevered Mind because I'd rather have EHP from Gloves.

Update:

livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:

Hi, manacost 100 there?

Yep, I'm using Fevered Mind because I'd rather have EHP from Gloves.

Update:

[/quote]

Hi nice setup! You can swap fire pen in the helmet for controlled destruction for better damage. You can also corrupt the helm and get +2 aoe/duration/fire gems for huge dmg. Its quite cheap too if u can buy
"
The problem is the mana cost. You need your flame surge to cost at least 100 mana. You can achieve that with a 6l and 80% mana cost void bringer or use fevered mind

I have 80% gloves and 6l Tabula Rasa and my mana cost on Flame Surge is 87 ?

Using Fevered mind is ok but it is using the mana like crazy or it's me panic pushing ?!
"
PeppyAcer wrote:
"
The problem is the mana cost. You need your flame surge to cost at least 100 mana. You can achieve that with a 6l and 80% mana cost void bringer or use fevered mind

I have 80% gloves and 6l Tabula Rasa and my mana cost on Flame Surge is 87 ?

Using Fevered mind is ok but it is using the mana like crazy or it's me panic pushing ?!

Try using a Fevered Mind and Atziri's Foible.
livejamie
So this is me at the moment and i'm really starting to struggle any advise is much appropriated because i really like the potential of this build ?

Still don't fully understand why without running Fevered mind i can't achieve over a 100 mana cost for Flame Surge and with it 138?!

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by PeppyAcer on Dec 12, 2018, 6:41:12 PM
"
PeppyAcer wrote:
So this is me at the moment and i'm really starting to struggle any advise is much appropriated because i really like the potential of this build ?

Still don't fully understand why without running Fevered mind i can't achieve over a 100 mana cost for Flame Surge and with it 138?!

Thanks in advance!

Hey you need to remove sorrow of the divine flask, its useless because ur not running an energy shield build. Just a get a normal sulphur flask.

Also, could you enable your profile so I can see your characaters? its set to private

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info