Path of Exile: Betrayal Patch Notes

league goal: focus on my hideout.
Poet Pen and Arc survived :D ??? Can it be true :D OMG, my build for betrayal will happen...
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.

Wait until you guys see what this line isn't revealing...

Oh Charan, are you thinking new character models????
Silly me wanted to try out Molten Strike this league. Fuck me I guess.
I don't even wanna play anymore.
"
Neferpitou12 wrote:
So toxic rain is basically dead with quill rain nerf?

how does 40% nerf early game make it dead???

Imbeciles...
Last edited by a_k_a on Dec 4, 2018, 8:49:22 PM
Any chance of getting Untainted Paradise on the atlas now that it's possible to get completion bonuses from Zana missions?

And I was planning to finally try out Blade Vortex this league, so I was dreading the patch notes. Nothing to worry about in the end.

EDIT: Did whoever paid for the Zerphi's divination card know it was about to be nerfed into the ground?
Last edited by ScreenName on Dec 4, 2018, 9:24:06 PM
Bex reading this notes ASMR style when?
"
a_k_a wrote:
"
Neferpitou12 wrote:
So toxic rain is basically dead with quill rain nerf?

how does 40% nerf early game make it dead???

Imbeciles...

Uh....what?

Quill Rain was often used for late game. Yes, you can use fossil crafted + bows alternatively, but quill rain was still very popular - not to mention fossil crafting a bow that is as good or better than quill rain was is not an inexpensive endeavor and certainly not a mid to early late game option.

40% less damage is absolutely going to destroy it.
Last edited by Alcsaar on Dec 4, 2018, 8:53:34 PM
"
Chin Sol now deals 50% (down from 100%) more damage with Arrow Hits at close range and has 200-260% (up from 150-180%) increased physical damage. Existing versions can be updated to these new values with a Divine Orb.

Jeebus, that is brutal.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"Molten Strike Labyrinth Helmet enchantments now grant 1 additional projectile from the Merciless Labyrinth (down from 2) and 2 additional projectiles from the Eternal Labyrinth (down from 3)."

Is this retroactive?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info