=DBV= Guild ● Only For New Players (infos are inside) ●

up
If you have posted and we have not added you yet, please send myself or the guild leader a whisper in game. I am Reyortsed_AT in game and guild leader is DACH_TWITCHPRIME in game.

Thanks.
How many leagues you have participated in? One mainly, Abyss - Only got to mapping on one character
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? Yes
● My ign is: BLOWNOUTBBEERDADCLAM. I play on the NA, Washington server. My Discord contact is ToastySpace#6741

How many leagues you have participated in? I had 12 hours in game before this league, highest level was like 30 something I dont remember what league.
● My ign is: Hydrag Discord :Colin#8008
● How many leagues have you participated in? One, Delve
● IGN: Khyrmin
● discord: Gfoxe#6442 , though I won't talk in any vc, can listen, but I'll limit myself to sending messages
Last edited by gfoxe on Dec 13, 2018, 10:01:31 AM
● How many leagues have you participated in? 0
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? What's that?
● Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your Discord contact.

Server: London EU
In-Game: CaptainComedy
Discord: CaptainComedy#0177
● How many leagues have you participated in? 1
● Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your Discord contact
Server: Frankfurt EU
Character name: CatrinaLoganT
Account: callmeLG
Discord: callmeLG#6624
HEllo

● How many leagues have you participated in?End of Dwelve
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League?Yes
● Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your Discord contact. Rangercastraktrikon Server NA and Discord Varynthe0s/Shaun
update
● How many leagues you have participated in? 2 or 3? I don't quite remember as I played and stopped in between.
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? Yes, I will be invest a good amount of time in the Betrayal League.
● My ign is: Malzerah. I play on the NA Washington server. My Discord contact is Oliver#4462

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info