=DBV= Guild ● Only For New Players (infos are inside) ●

Hi guys
-How many leagues you have participated in? 1 (Delve)
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? Yes
● My ign is: xcesariox. I play on the US servers. I don't plan on using Discord, but if it needed i would do it. Thank You
"
xcesariox wrote:
Hi guys
-How many leagues you have participated in? 1 (Delve)
● My ign is: xcesariox. I play on the US servers. I don't plan on using Discord, but if it needed i would do it. Thank You

Sent you a PM xcesariox.
Hello,
● How many leagues you have participated in? 1 (Delve)
● My ign is: Nebbulas. I play on the US servers. I don't plan on using Discord but I could to listen in.

Thanks for consideration.
● How many leagues have you participated in? 1(2-3 weeks)
● Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your Discord contact. ShootemUpRookie, Discord name 2ndgearpirates#5641

I just recently switch over from ps4 to pc after many years of not playing any pc games. I am looking for a guild that can help me grow as a player in poe and also have fun while doing it. I am very exp ps4 gamer before poe I have been raiding on Destiny since year 1. I have been on destiny since alpha, reason I switch over was cause I missed playing Diablo 2 and I have seen poe for a about two years now, decided it was time to buy an entry level gaming pc. I have been playing poe for about 2-3 weeks now I got up to T7 rare maps with an arc wiz so kinda proud of myself lol but youtube and guides helped alot. I am older gamer 31 with mic and time to play lol. Please let me know if your looking for someone like me join thanks
● How many leagues have you participated in? 1 (Delve)
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? Yes!
● IGN: Hoganknowsbest, Server: US/California, Discord: WarTurtle#2897.

up
update
● How many leagues you have participated in? 0, 1 month old PoE player. Played back when the Beta came out and now I have returned ^_^
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? Yes (I can't say no can I? hehehe)
● My ign is: Malydone. I play on the EU servers.
My Discord contact is Dreb#1658

FYI, I chose to play standard league until the upcoming league, simply coz as a noob it was off-putting to join Delve when it was almost over. But I am indeed switching over to Betrayal at it's launch!
● How many leagues have you participated in? 0 first one is going to be Betrayal
● Ingame name is going to be ricicles when the league starts. I play on EU. My discord is Hammer#9424
● How many leagues have you participated in? 0
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? Sure( Don't know the game)
● Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your Discord contact. Watemper.

Only have played for around 2-3 hours and will be putting in more learning the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info