=DBV= Guild ● Only For New Players (infos are inside) ●

up
I've only been playing for a few weeks. Definetly would like to learn all there is and try to gear more characters then the 1 i have
● How many leagues you have participated in? 4?5? abyss was first full league
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? Yes
● My ign is ArcUltraNoob. I play on the Na servers. My Discord contact is lolManny17
up
● How many leagues have you participated in? 1. I played a while a couple of years ago but that's too long ago to say I'm experienced.
● IGN: Solsnoe; Server: Amsterdam (EU); Discord will be downloaded in the nearest future, although I prefer ingame chats
Last edited by Glastinghouse on Jan 6, 2019, 6:07:56 AM
● How many leagues you have participated in? 1
● My ign is: _Darkcaster_ I play on the EU servers. My Discord contact is vampyren#4038

Also i like to add that i recently moved from D3 to PoE. I really like the difficulty and variety/complexity i see. Sort of reminds me of D2. I'm mainly looking for a guild where i can enjoy my playtime and learn. I'm have played allot of WoW with 40man raids and such but its been a while. I think i found my new game that i like to play. I did actually play PoE a few years back but for some reason it was to overwhelming. This time i find it actually refreshing to see so much there is in this game.
I hope you will accept me as a new member.
And of course i will contribute back to the guild when i am "stronger" and wiser :)
● How many leagues you have participated in? 2 But ive taken huge breaks in between playing poe due to boredom and no one to play with, as i'd like a steady group to farm maps/currency with
● My ign:Vlawerleech.
● I play on eu.
● Discord: Berzerk #4554
● How many leagues have you participated in? 0, this is my first
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? Yep!
● Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your Discord contact. IGN: Atreyu_WO, NA Servers, Discord: kootenaykid #7735
Nvm, continuing guild search elsewhere.
Last edited by Staceyy on Jan 10, 2019, 7:02:04 AM
● How many leagues have you participated in?
This is my first.

● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League?
Yes, i only ever plan on playing seasonal stuff.

● Leave a reply with your In-Game Name
AdelphisHatto

Im EU based and i migrated over from D3 because that game has no future.

My discord is KiteoHatto#6246

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info