Balance Changes in Path of Exile: Betrayal

I'm going to miss Death's Hand but whatever. There are other ways to get Unholy might and generate power charges.
"
saragart wrote:
It is Very Disappointing to see stat sticks just killed rather than tweaked.

People are playing in standard for a reason, I dont want to reroll with each league release. I could play my build another 2 months before getting bored and rerolling. Now I will most likely have to.

Can you just Make items legacy rather than change the rules all the freakn time?

The cycle of nerfs and build breaking changes every 3 months annoys thhe living shit out of me!

Agreed
"
ಥ_ಥ wrote:
I'm going to miss Death's Hand but whatever. There are other ways to get Unholy might and generate power charges.

theres still hope for unique off hands to be changed
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
"
Cast on …
When looking at unique item balance, some items that offered triggered effects had their cooldowns reduced. It was difficult to do this without also looking at other triggered effects. As a result, the Cast on Critical Strike Support and Cast on Melee Kill Support will also have their cooldowns reduced.

YES! FUCKING YES! MORE OPTIONS FOR MY UBER CRIT BUILDS!
NOW GIMME THE REWORKED ICE SPEAR
Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.
Posted by Bex_GGG on Dec 5, 2018, 12:35:38 AM
we know where the priorities are...and we know what you mean by "effects"
> Statstick nerf
> Hiero now will have less totems
> BS Archetypes, less build diversity

Thanks, GGG, nice birthday present(no).
"
moonmidnight wrote:
"
ಥ_ಥ wrote:

theres still hope for unique off hands to be changed

try ball of lightning + increased crit chance + power charge on crit
BOOM
there ya go
Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.
Posted by Bex_GGG on Dec 5, 2018, 12:35:38 AM
we know where the priorities are...and we know what you mean by "effects"
"
Xveno wrote:
I understand that wielding a statstick for more damage is not very realistic, but with that argument, you should not be able to use shields with 1h weapons either, because they too can give you more damage.

And for the balance perspective, I looked at the available delve statistics:

Softcore-Delve statistic for characters lvl 95+ (poe.ninja):

Skill popularity:
blade vortex (20%) <-- 1/5 of ALL players used blade vortex
molten strike (10%)
elemental hit (10%)
frenzy {poets pen}(9%) <-- note that the first four skills covered almost half of all builds
tornado shot (7%)
arc (7%)
righteous fire (6%)
reave (6%) <-- first melee build that uses statsticks
the second one is double strike, at 3% followed by blade flurry at 2%

Deepest solo delve:
blade vortex (3.8k)
tornado shot (3.4k)
molten strike (3.1k)
poets pen (3k)
magma orb (2.3k)
elemental hit (2k)
glacial cascade (1.6k)
the first melee statstick build is blade flurry at 1.1k

Now by looking at this statistics I would never say that statsticks were "op" for melee based builds, and nerfing those builds will make them even less popular.

Thx mate, with that stats you are showing more balance understanding then the whole 1.000h play time balance team.
"
Yadeehoo wrote:
"
saragart wrote:
It is Very Disappointing to see stat sticks just killed rather than tweaked.

People are playing in standard for a reason, I dont want to reroll with each league release. I could play my build another 2 months before getting bored and rerolling. Now I will most likely have to.

Can you just Make items legacy rather than change the rules all the freakn time?

The cycle of nerfs and build breaking changes every 3 months annoys thhe living shit out of me!

Agreed

i second this.
Already not popular, this make melee build even less.
Very UNBALANCED!!
"
xXx_1 wrote:

They hate people who win the game.
You want to win from now? It will be according to our rules
And you'll have to live in our bubble for a long time

They have lost perspective a long time ago.
You guys need to understand that they are not nerfing melee with that change. They obviously don't like what dualwielding has become with the addition of statsticks. They intention is to make dualwielding different so you actually have to use 2 good dps weapons. It just makes a lot more sense than just equipping 1 good weapon and 1 statstick that you are not attacking with at all... there is nothing "dual" to how it works right now.
I dont see how GGG would actually be that stupid and make this a straight up nerf. I'm pretty sure the new mechanic will make dual-wielding interesting again and open up more possibilities for new builds or just using skills that nobody uses atm.
Ingame Name: GadamDesync

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info