3.4.5d Patch Notes

Can I use guild funds to fund guild leagues yet?
Last edited by ZaM on Dec 3, 2018, 6:49:34 PM
Since I'm new around here I have to ask, is it normal for my delve league character to have been moved to standard prior to the 3.5 update? I mean it's only a couple of days but I thought I still had some time left.
"
blue9steel wrote:
Since I'm new around here I have to ask, is it normal for my delve league character to have been moved to standard prior to the 3.5 update? I mean it's only a couple of days but I thought I still had some time left.

Yes, it's normal procedure when a league ends. The transfer occurs a few days before the start of the next league, usually on a Monday. Sadly we got no reminders of the exact date and time, which caught many by surprise.
Last edited by Zphyr on Dec 3, 2018, 11:13:03 PM
So how do we start a new character for the new league?
I think most(like me) expected it to happen tomorrow at 21:00 UTC, not today. I definitely don't remember seeing any kind of in-game warning that the league ends today and to prepare for a merge either. Was there one?

What's worse is I left today free just so I could get the last five challenges I'd needed for Canary Pet. It leaves such a bitter taste in my mouth that I'm basically left with nothing, so much so that most of my hype for Betrayal is just gone.

GGG, a message/warning upon logging in the past few days that Delve league ends today would have been nice. If you'd done that, you wouldn't have fans of your game left feeling like shit.
Last edited by Paradosi on Dec 4, 2018, 12:24:16 AM
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
TY GGG!

Pls delete all notifications in league or make it optional! No1 care whos first where or at least make LESS annoying and show up ONLY every 100-200 levels

I care :(
"
SinReaper420 wrote:
So how do we start a new character for the new league?

1. Wait for new league to start
2. Make a new character in the league that just started
3. ???
4. You profit 35C
Will enabling the private league "No magic or rare items" mod prevent a server from experience betrayal properly?
"
Paradosi wrote:
I think most(like me) expected it to happen tomorrow at 21:00 UTC, not today. I definitely don't remember seeing any kind of in-game warning that the league ends today and to prepare for a merge either. Was there one?

What's worse is I left today free just so I could get the last five challenges I'd needed for Canary Pet. It leaves such a bitter taste in my mouth that I'm basically left with nothing, so much so that most of my hype for Betrayal is just gone.

GGG, a message/warning upon logging in the past few days that Delve league ends today would have been nice. If you'd done that, you wouldn't have fans of your game left feeling like shit.

Yeah, I had 5 full Shaper sets saved up and the intent to buy however more it took to down Uber Elder. That was several hours of farming, and now to use them I have to spawn Elder, move him to Shaper, kill his guardians, and then fight him...all while the challenge is gone and in standard. I’m certain I read it was ending today, but I cannot say if GGG ever actually announced it would.
They announced back in late October that the league would end day 4th December, but no exact time was given. As far as I had time to check news archives, since then they never truly detailed the complete schedure (the end is nigh but untimed). For example, many of the so-called D3 exiles wouldn't have known of the end date since they came here a couple days after that announcement. Many players wouldn't know that a league usually ends on a Monday either.

Unlike with Incursion, they forgot to remind us in the weekend announcement. So, unless someone so happen to ask another who knows or lurked reddit, it would have easily end up misled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info