3.5 Betrayal CoC Poet's Pen MF Elementalist

Any chance to get a video uploaded? I checked your videos on your stream but you're not playing this build :(
The Coc buffs dont really affect this build. The previous cool down was .25 ms for Coc. Poet's pen is still .25 ms. If you are attacking faster than 6 attacks per second you may hit the Coc cap, but you will be reducing your Poet's pen cast rate due to your attack animations overriding the Poet's pen cool down breakpoints. Optimal Poet's pen attack rate with 3.75 attacks per second without any %cool down reduction gear. Unless im missing something?
Last edited by catinbox32 on Dec 22, 2018, 8:29:57 PM
So it looks like this guy isn't planning to do anything more with this at all.

How is everyone levelling this thing? I'm now using CoC arc in a tabula but having trouble with ST. Currently testing spell totem - mult totems - flame surge and LT, wondering if anyone had something better going on?
whats gem we put in a 6link chest?
I think I'm misunderstanding something here. How is this a cast on crit build if you're attacking with power siphon to trigger your Poet's Pens. I dont see what cast on crit is triggering because you only have it linked to power siphon?
this build is just left on read
But what with skill in chest ? I already lvling sorc so looking for MF strong build.
I use to attack skill from chest and Arc from Poet Pen automatic trigger ??
Or I need normal atak wand to triger Arc from Poet ?
I never have Poet Pen is a expansive and dont know how it works I play one month only. I have some chaos/ex to buy but no want buying anything before understunding all build.
And how work Lighting warp in second Poet Pen ????
And why Poet Pen is good to use it in MF I saw many other spell power weapons.
And 2 Heralds Reserved mana 50% only just to make Curse on Hit Warlords Mark ? Looks weak. Not better lost one Gamble ring (10% quantity) and put Mark of Submition with warlords mark inside ??
Last edited by Erekose on Jan 2, 2019, 7:45:28 PM
"
Erekose wrote:
But what with skill in chest ? I already lvling sorc so looking for MF strong build.
I use to attack skill from chest and Arc from Poet Pen automatic trigger ??
Or I need normal atak wand to triger Arc from Poet ?
I never have Poet Pen is a expansive and dont know how it works I play one month only. I have some chaos/ex to buy but no want buying anything before understunding all build.
And how work Lighting warp in second Poet Pen ????
And why Poet Pen is good to use it in MF I saw many other spell power weapons.
And 2 Heralds Reserved mana 50% only just to make Curse on Hit Warlords Mark ? Looks weak. Not better lost one Gamble ring (10% quantity) and put Mark of Submition with warlords mark inside ??

Power Siphon and Frenzy count as an default attack, which allows it to trigger the effects of the Poet's Pen as normal. Power Siphon is the best because it uses Wands, is a free culling strike, and it gets you Power & Frenzy charges. Furthermore, the gem links for Power Siphon all together serves as very good sustain/life leech.
Last edited by Macromute on Jan 3, 2019, 12:12:11 AM
"
tg08096 wrote:
So it looks like this guy isn't planning to do anything more with this at all.

How is everyone levelling this thing? I'm now using CoC arc in a tabula but having trouble with ST. Currently testing spell totem - mult totems - flame surge and LT, wondering if anyone had something better going on?

stop now and go play a different build, this was a failure even before it was conceived

thank me l8r
do you think this is viable for t16 UGS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info