Primordial Blocks Boss Fight Preview

Looks absolutely fantastic. Awesome job!
"
Koriou wrote:
"
Elhazzared wrote:
Looks terrible. People already hate the Lab because of traps and what are you going to do? A fight that is full of traps to piss of players. GGG with it's great design at work.

Play "My Little Pony: Revenge of the raimbow" if don't like challenges like fight boss using mobility to avoid damage.

BTW - Hype!

Both Rantboi and Fanboi have a point here.

The thing with phase "Map bosses" is that they might be cool to fight the first few times but when you reach the point when you can run the entire map in 30 seconds and then you have to just wait 2 mins while the "Boss" does all his animations and stuff instead of being oneshot like all the rest in the map it just becomes skippable content.

Keep in mind that I'm a fan of boss killing, I really enjoy fighting Ubertits Uber Elder and new delve bosses, yet in maps there are some so called "bosses" that any decent player will skip unless for bonus atlas completion or shaper stronghold.

Anyway the design of this guy is pretty impressive, I will enjoy fighting him the first couple times with a half naked low level character.
I like the size of the room.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Beautiful!
A W E S O M E !! <3
"
DerBirne wrote:
"
BeyondSenses wrote:

But why do we have to wait until 2 days before release every league, to get patch notes? :(

Because they are still working on it? If it was done, they could just release it. Seeing as they have announced the date, if they are "done" they would just find something to improve.

The improvements would then need to be added to the patch notes... So... You really should be thankful they release patch notes two day in advance, instead of being disappointed they are not released sooner.

(Me, failing horribly at using logic to stave of my hype and impatience ;) )

I can understand why patch notes comes out that late..
My point just being that we have no real information to go on regarding skills/builds in particular..
And since i am itching to get into the new league, i wanna be able to do some theory crafting before hand, not just one day before release..
Some of us got work and other stuff to do..
So it's still frustrating having to wait 4 weeks from an expansion reveal, till you can actually theory craft anything solid..
is that a MOTHERBOX i keep seeing ?

So this is what happens inside pinball machines!
"
Talamoe wrote:
"
Barivius wrote:
Please make it so we actually see this boss and its mechanics someday instead of just deleting him.

Actually in my humble opinion all map bosses require MAJOR boost, it's silly that sometimes it takes longer to kill 'Trapped Essence Pack' than actual final map boss...

i agree, but people with garbo builds, no skills or no willingness to improve will complain that bosses are not rewarding enough and that they lose 60% xp every map.
Awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info