Primordial Blocks Boss Fight Preview

tl;dr;

"looks coo... wait, phases, f*** it"
My version of golementalist: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1827487/page/276#p15615251
"
IRID1UM wrote:
Meh, again a boss fight ruined by pointless and unwanted invulnerability phases where trash mobs spawn. Someone at GGG REALLY loves this idea sadly...

Yes, it's annoying for those with outrageous DPS that know the boss should have already died, but for those with less DPS, where the fight is actually a challenge, there is a need for "adds" to refill flasks for the next phase of the fight.

GGG can't win here. So, it's best to annoy the people with outrageous DPS.
Can't wait !
POG. Watch me lose my hc character
I'll be back xD
Oh another boss I probly will never see , Thanks GGG !
"
macenno wrote:
"
IRID1UM wrote:
Meh, again a boss fight ruined by pointless and unwanted invulnerability phases where trash mobs spawn. Someone at GGG REALLY loves this idea sadly...

yea because NEED to portal to town to refill flask is fucking better in your opinion ?

Come on, you can not be serious. These days no one can be that bad, right? I mean "refill flasks in town" belongs to a different age. Back then poe was a completely different game. And yes phases are cancer. Oneshot first phase, wait for stupid animations and oneshot trash then oneshot phase two wait for stupid animations and oneshot trash and so on... When 90% of a bossfight is nothing but waiting for animations it sucks big time. Of course if you are the last knigth of the order of the refilled flask you probably think there are challenges when there is only waiting.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
MONKA
IGN->KungFuCleave
nice boss arena. i liked the rolling boulders.
When in doubt, do a barrel roll.
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
macenno wrote:
"
IRID1UM wrote:

yea because NEED to portal to town to refill flask is fucking better in your opinion ?

Come on, you can not be serious. These days no one can be that bad, right? I mean "refill flasks in town" belongs to a different age. Back then poe was a completely different game. And yes phases are cancer. Oneshot first phase, wait for stupid animations and oneshot trash then oneshot phase two wait for stupid animations and oneshot trash and so on... When 90% of a bossfight is nothing but waiting for animations it sucks big time. Of course if you are the last knigth of the order of the refilled flask you probably think there are challenges when there is only waiting.

You forgot not everyone play meta specs with great gear that one shoot phases. Most people struggle in yellow maps and some of them never even go to T12+.

On forums theres alot more hardcore players so theres false impression that everyone is very good at the game.

And guess what? GGG probably try to balance game about average players and not the top only.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info