Hail scarab!
Here we go with scarabs again, I see?
"
Auxilant wrote:
S C A R A B S

wut is that??

I totally missed that part on the announcements :D
S C A R A B S hype hype hype
the 5 objectives inside the red maps circle are masters, ok. what is the one outside with the spikey wheel symbol? a shaper stronghold?

edit: maybe a syndicate boss location?
Last edited by dachoppa on Nov 22, 2018, 5:50:20 PM
How does this affect shaping our atlas?

I mean, if they can spawn in maps that we don't complete it's gonna suck, it should be made that only can spawn in maps already completed otherwise you're totally screwing us up.
Scarabs are beetles....
RIP Shaped map meta
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
"
How does this affect shaping our atlas?

I mean, if they can spawn in maps that we don't complete it's gonna suck, it should be made that only can spawn in maps already completed otherwise you're totally screwing us up.

Not really. They have always wanted it to be worth more to you to complete the atlas in it's entirety. This is just another step towards that.
My Youtube channel! Path of Exile bits and pieces!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGfyRQ8fKN8-NxC-s_urqA
"
deadunion wrote:
hyped,
but mapping shouldn't be end game.

"
Once you reach endgame maps

I remember a day when chris said their plan was to not make mapping the end game content. *sigh*

Well, congrats, Maps are no longer the top End Game Content. The End game content is now Incursion/Bestiary/Delve, with maps serving as the way to unlock the endgame content. Uber Elder is a wussy compared to a depth 600 Aul the Crystal King. If you want Endgame, Atlas is just the streets connecting the endgame content together - you'll still need to do them, but maps are NOT the final highest tier of content anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info