Bestiary, Delve and Incursion Content in Betrayal

Bee Trail MTX please!
"
The main question i have, which i don't see answered anywhere: will the Einhar use necro nets if i happen to offscreen the red/yellow beasts?

You can't kill them, Einhar always gets his stupid beast.
Looks fun
Saved
"Unfortunately, we cannot transfer past progress from the Incursion league, because we did not track what rooms you had encountered" https://gyazo.com/25748dae7dfd00169c15d67fa5a7dea0 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Last edited by STORRM on Nov 20, 2018, 9:55:46 PM
Really nice. But please buff some of the encounter rate. They have been almost as shit as the challenges these past leagues.
So beast crafting aside how are master crafting options unlocked now?

Does leveling any master unlock all options across the board? Or is it something like Einhar is Tora + Elreon and Nico is Haku + Vorici? Are there item types we are locked out of crafting until we get Alva in a7 our first playthrough?
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Okay but what is a Scarab?

"
Niko's favour level is based on the deepest depth you have delved to in any league.

Are you sayng we can log into STD day 1 of betrayal, do a high delve and it will apply to betrayal league?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Nov 20, 2018, 9:59:31 PM
Will the new masters offer daily stacks of currency in your hideout like the old masters do??????????????????
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
"
Unfortunately, we cannot transfer past progress from the Incursion league, because we did not track what rooms you had encountered, so you will need to earn Alva's favour from scratch

This seems untrue though. One of the Incursion League challenges is to fully upgrade a room, and while that is not exactly equivalent to encountering a room, it is effectively equivalent for the purposes of transferring progress.
Erm...you guys forgot to mention what depth we need to fully-level Niko. Hopefully it's because you're still debating, not because it will be thousand-something. :P

Glad to see new Prophecies coming.

*runs away to do more delves*
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info