Bestiary, Delve and Incursion Content in Betrayal

Not a big fan of the idea of people starting leagues with an advantage. That was one thing that gave the leagues a bit of respect. Sorry to lose that.
Nerf Delve
any chance we could get some info on the earlier DDOS? Is this something that could happen around release? Was it even targeting PoE?

also:
"
Our intention is to count your progress in the old Bestiary and Delve leagues towards your account-wide Einhar and Niko favour levels.

Are we starting from scratch for delve in standard 3.5? Thx.
Last edited by ladish on Nov 20, 2018, 9:48:34 PM
"
Note that you can use Sextants and trade for Prophecies or Scarabs
what?

Also, when will there be "quote" button on opening GGG posts?

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Not a big fan of the idea of people starting leagues with an advantage. That was one thing that gave the leagues a bit of respect. Sorry to lose that.

It's favor for decorations...not crafting recipes. There is no advantage gained.
Last edited by OneEyeTwoHead on Nov 20, 2018, 9:46:11 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

nothing has changed. favor is only used for hideout decorations. you still have to unlock every single crafting recipe every single league, just as before
i haven't seen my dad in 2 years
What's a "scarabs"????????
Nice. I like how just like abysses start showing up in act 6, the new masters will be slowly introduced in different acts.
+1 kiwis
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Scarabs mentioned in the niko part. What are scarabs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info