Bestiary, Delve and Incursion Content in Betrayal

"
Saraibinha wrote:
I've been wondering myself if betrayal would be an expansion (and by that also affects STD) or a new temp league? will syndicate stuff be on STD as well?

Nope, already been explained, STD is STD, league is league, betrayal is new league, so only on league, and delve/incursion/bestiary/masters(minus jun)/hideout are core, so in STD.
Last edited by HURTIANCZ on Nov 26, 2018, 2:48:04 PM
Great for the players in standard who is busy working and with kids! We can now enjoy the leagues we skipped because of being busy all the time while still loving the game!
Sounds great!

I just hope we don't have to get to depth 600 or higher to unlock all of Niko's hideout stuff.... because I don't think I'll be able to create a character that powerful :|

"
Canibaloler wrote:
is this out of season christmas present ?

Haha
I'm a bit disappointed that progress from past leagues (Delve & Bestiary) are being used in this league. The point of a challenge league is that I restart content.

Also, it's even more awkward that 2 of the 3 carry over... so with Alva related missions I get to work my way from nothing but I get a pass on the other two... that just seems so "un-GGG"!!! Do I smell Blizzard?... should I buy a phone? just kidding :D

I'm a casual so I do not have a lot of Delve or Bestiary coming over anyway (so maybe I won't really notice it much), but still it feels "un-GGG" to have a head-start.
"
lowgrasswhite wrote:
Ah, the old masters "mysteriously vanished". A much better way to put it than "they're gone". Like you were gonna get rid of the old Masters for long, you teases ^^

There's hope for Vagan, Trolla and the Book Viking yet.

That's the thing, though. They might not "be gone".

All the changes to the hideout system and the master-crafting made them kinda useless. Or at least made this the perfect time to get rid of them, to make it obsolete. And yet they all received a "veiled mod" with their name on it. They're not gone, not completely. They might even be closer than you think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info