@Reflected Damage

Damage reflect interferes with unprepared players clearspeeding maps.

Damage reflect + no regen = god help you to the unprepared
"
Damage reflect + no regen = god help you to the unprepared

I tried a 8mod chimera map with those 2 mods in there, on a crit IS build.
I tweaked it a little bit (2 gems swapped, because I was already using some cold to chaos conversion, plus reflect immune abilities were helpinh - this is where it's stupid, I could somewhat do it because I was using reflect immune things in the mix .... quite retarded - and occultist also helps a little bit ), and ran it to see how it could go.
The boss was just impossible, the rest was .. I guess interesting to a certain extent.

Definitely not worth the trouble obviously, both in time and currency.

Maybe I should play trappers instead ?
Trappers really do need some love do they ?
/s
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
I had to check the date on the original post to make sure this was not a necro from 2 years ago.

Reflect in this game is basically a non-entity now. Granted, if you play self-cast Arc you probably cannot run an elemental reflect map, but you just reroll. And if you corrupt to that, sell it or vendor it.

How hard is that?

And the mobs with reflect are cake now. I can honestly say historically one of the most killer mods (dying from offscreen reflect was great - hello Spark build nemeses) is now a limp noodle.

Does anyone pause at the reflect effect on a mob anymore? For real?

I still die to volatiles even with the new mechanic, especially in tight quarters or masses of spell effects or that microsecond lag so I cannot moveskill out of range. If you were complaining about volatiles I may actually be empathetic.
It does create great streamer highlights haha.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
It does create great streamer highlights haha.

Alright that's one point for reflect.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
I used to feel like the reflect map mods were outdated and needed to be thrown out, but these days my attitude is reroll, trade, or just save for a character who can do it (pure ele for phys reflect, pure phys for ele reflect, or chaos for both). Being able to squirrel away maps for Standard after the league ends is another benefit of playing Standard.

Oh, and read the map mods before you run the map. Just good advice all around.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
Last edited by demon9675 on Nov 22, 2018, 1:46:58 PM
Even a support gem that is something like "can not take reflected damage" would be fine. Make it white so it can go into any socket like portal. Solve all the problems.
Sales/Services/Stuff:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2495490

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info