Be careful when you trade people.

I luv this old scam.

Its really kind of funny since its been going on since Diablo 2.

The moment anyone tries to trade, pulls up trade screen, takes their sweeeet time and then closes that trade screen and says sorry. And then tries it again.... Well,, its a scam in progess most of time.

This is error on your part. You might as well tell people to use a safe password or look before they step out their front door. And then relate to them how a guillotine dropped from the porch roof and nicked your nose. There's no point.
Or, only trade with people with non-scam sounding names.

That is like trading with

IDontScamSrslyTrustMeh
Hadst thou established thine humble abode 'neath a boulder?
"
Reikaku wrote:

IDontScamSrslyTrustMeh

Sure... you could do that, but it doesn't mean people with scam names will scam you and people without a scam name with NOT scam you.

It just doesn't work like that.
IGN: Mibuwolf
"
mibuwolf wrote:
"
Reikaku wrote:

IDontScamSrslyTrustMeh

Sure... you could do that, but it doesn't mean people with scam names will scam you and people without a scam name with NOT scam you.

It just doesn't work like that.

But its public perception based reality. Im sure they guy named "NinjaDaLoots" gets booted from more groups than hed like even if he doesnt ninja.

Also im not sure I really follow what happened, the guy promised gmp but gave lmp?
Name and shame threads are not allowed, if you fail to verify what you are trading it is your own mistake.
This reminds me of a funny situation I had in Diablo 2 back in the days:

Someone found it funny to offer his tal rasha amulet and then click of accept fast and immidiatly cancel the offer but I pressed for the lulz on accept too and got it :D
I remember the good ol' days of getting scammed with a emerald socketed cap thinking it was a Shaco... -_-"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info