[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:
"
igorbaum wrote:
My PoB 3.6 tree for this build:

https://pastebin.com/jh7dHzXh

How's everyone doing with this league with Arc mines?
I'm finding the game to be much harder and died about 20 times before maps which has never happened before (some were stupid mistakes).
Deff noticing the ARC nerf in clear speed.

same with me. keep on dying compared to 3.5. feels weaker than ever.
Can anyone look at my character AppleUfoSynth and tell me what to improve on next? PoB seems to be bugging out for and wont export properly and when I copy paste in insane weapons or shields it says I look damage which is weird.
"
RivenOrFeed wrote:
Can anyone look at my character AppleUfoSynth and tell me what to improve on next? PoB seems to be bugging out for and wont export properly and when I copy paste in insane weapons or shields it says I look damage which is weird.

Deff need more life and/or mana on your gear.

Change gloves with Life, Dex(can drop point off tree), Mana, Resists and then I'd change those points on the tree below Cold Hearted Calculation and get the jewel slot next to the mine nodes, then get a decent abyss jewel with T1/T2 Flat life/lightning damage 2 spells/crit, etc.
Always look to min/max your gear as funds allow.

I'm doing decent damage and am at a lower level with shitty gear so far.
55% chance that gets rerolled with the diamond flask = 79.75%...not mid 90s
Very nice build and guide for beginners especially! It feels really strong. Everything just deletes and I had to invest almost nothing.

"
Very nice build and guide for beginners especially! It feels really strong. Everything just deletes and I had to invest almost nothing.

How are the chain nerfs ?
Is this build still viable in the latest update? I'm pretty new to the game and looking for a good build to run and this looks super fun!
"
Is this build still viable in the latest update? I'm pretty new to the game and looking for a good build to run and this looks super fun!

Nah, you are better off starting with a meta build like Winter Orb
Last edited by Jinkzxie on Mar 28, 2019, 10:57:28 AM
''https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxxkFwu1UB8'' what is your arc setup in this video my arc not so great in bosses iam using Lightning Spire Trap and its not that great actually shaper guardians so god damn hard and you killing these guys so easily and i didnt understand your smoke mine setup whats point of that

Last edited by rockazombies on Mar 30, 2019, 7:18:44 AM
Anyone still playing this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info