[3.17] Beginner Friendly Arc Mines Guide | All Content on 5L | Lvling Guide

I'm doing that build but I'm using dual shimmerons. Damage is good.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/luckstar53/characters

I was tried Tremor rod with Curtain Call helmet. You can look my other characters in standart. But i changed my tremor rod setup...

+23 to maximum Life
(15-10)% reduced Mine Laying Speed
(40-50)% increased Mine Arming Speed
Skills which Place Mines place up to 1 additional Mine if you have at least 500 Dexterity
Skills which Place Mines place up to 1 additional Mine if you have at least 500 Intelligence

But imo, shimmeron was the best for arc miner, statsticks was the best for gc miner...
Last edited by luckstar53 on Dec 27, 2018, 4:41:09 AM
Hi,

i was wondering, in your Act 2 leveling guide you write help alira for the crit ect.
But in the PoB link it says 2 passives. Which do you prefer?
Good Day Folks.

I just started this build on xbox.

I have a few questions for everyone about this build.

1) How has this been for you guys in Delve's and Syndicate encounters?
(I can see this being fine in Delve's, but I have a concern with Syndicate encounters with the whole drop then blow-up mines)

2) How do you find the drop trap then blow-up mines mechanic, is it clunky at first then you get used to it.

That's it really, I watched @AnActualHorn play the build in his video, and the build looks to be solid.

My only concern of this build is the 2 button usage for a single skill

I am using a Tabula with the 6 link Arc trap set-up. (Which is the wrong thing to do so earlier into the build as I have no mana, so I might drop it down to a 5 or 4 link set up)

I play SSF so not having to rely on uniques is great.

I just have to get better at the whole crafting mechanics of this game.

"
xPeleusx wrote:
Good Day Folks.

(I can see this being fine in Delve's, but I have a concern with Syndicate encounters with the whole drop then blow-up mines)

2) How do you find the drop trap then blow-up mines mechanic, is it clunky at first then you get used to it.

That's it really, I watched @AnActualHorn play the build in his video, and the build looks to be solid.

I am using a Tabula with the 6 link Arc trap set-up. (Which is the wrong thing to do so earlier into the build as I have no mana, so I might drop it down to a 5 or 4 link set up)

I can only speak about Tremor Rod version I use and I can say it's not clunky at all. Placing mine in this version takes a very little time (100ms? not sure, but very quick) and detonating is instant, which means it does not interrupt you movement. So while clearing, you always run and only interrupt your movement for a very short time to place your mine then you detonate while running further. With good enough damage you need just one set of mines to clear pack, so you basically just always running (or dashing), feels very smooth. Note that it might be a little different for version without Tremor Rod, because that staff gives 60% to mine laying speed.

I didn't have any problems so far in Delve. With Syndicate either, but with bad gear they did one shot me from time to time. Now that no longer happens. Mines are quite good for bosses, because you don't need to aim and so can just always run and actually pay attention to mechanics while doing so.

As for Lightning Spire Trap - I don't use it any more, this one feels indeed clunky, because time to throw it is much bigger. But again with bad gear it indeed helps for bosses.
"
luckstar53 wrote:
I'm doing that build but I'm using dual shimmerons. Damage is good.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/luckstar53/characters

I was tried Tremor rod with Curtain Call helmet. You can look my other characters in standart. But i changed my tremor rod setup...

+23 to maximum Life
(15-10)% reduced Mine Laying Speed
(40-50)% increased Mine Arming Speed
Skills which Place Mines place up to 1 additional Mine if you have at least 500 Dexterity
Skills which Place Mines place up to 1 additional Mine if you have at least 500 Intelligence

But imo, shimmeron was the best for arc miner, statsticks was the best for gc miner...

I'm using one shimmeron to do uber elder service and it works nicely. Idk about 2 with the degen.

Tremor with that helm is really good for delve pushing I heard, yet to try it though.
"
kskytte wrote:
Hi,

i was wondering, in your Act 2 leveling guide you write help alira for the crit ect.
But in the PoB link it says 2 passives. Which do you prefer?

Alira is good in SSF and if you don't have a lot of currency.

If you can afford a 2 point jewel slow that gives you more damage then I'd prefer the 2 point.

"
xPeleusx wrote:
Good Day Folks.

1. Very easy against syndicates you can basically offscreen them.

2.You do have to get used to it a little bit but after you get the volatile mine node you should be in love.

"
Gammatora wrote:
Hello,

It's my second league (the other one was last year) and if you would like to give me a gear check, it'll be helpful :).

Spoiler

I have ~20-30c I can use for upgrades. What's your feedbacks?

You can upgrade your gear a ton.

First get a wand with crit for spells/crit multi/non chaos as extra chaos

For your rare helm and jewelry get life/mana regen/ and flat mana
With MoM, mana is health.

Try to get boots with 30%+ movement speed

"
Figowiz wrote:
I don't know if exist a prize for the best made guide in PoE, but, if it is, you deserve the first place.
Really a great guide, easy to follow, full of hints and walktrough.
Thank you a lot.

appreciate it <3
"
kchan821 wrote:
Hi I am new to trap build and have some questions, I read through the guide and skim through some pages and still confused

1) the guide states getting innervate support on a helm is good (with place additional mine + remote mine), however, innervate does not support mine, please explain
2) when i get a pseudo 5L on the helm, should i use GC/lightning spire on helm or 6L chest
3) what is the advantage/disadvantage of GC vs lightning spire

thx

I wasn't aware innervate doesn't support mines, is this true?

2. Use arc mines in the helm and get a 5 or 6l lightning spire for the chest. I am doing fine farming uber elder with a 5L chest so don't even worry about upgrading to 6L if you don't have the currency.

3. GC is a completely different build. You would need threshold jewels/stat sticks/ and a different helm. Lightning spire is much easier to do and we are already scaling ligtning damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info