[3.6] Immortal Blade Flurry Assassin - Face-tank All Content - [CAN BE DONE ON BUDGET!] - 1 MIL+ DPS

"
Deeeze wrote:
This build was not fun at all while leveling, it was a nightmare trying to play this without a lycosaide, i had to run away from the syndicate guys at level 30 because i was unable to survive their damage even with a bunch of life potions

At the time i started this league, lycosaide was 40c and as a league starter I did NOT have 40c or the means to obtain that kind of currency, let alone kill the syndicate mobs to progress through the map.

Luckily I did find a friend that lent me 40c and i managed to obtain one and it made a world of a difference

A lot of the stuff in this build is extremely overpriced, dreamfragments with wrath costs a couple of exalts, loreweave, tombfist with 2 sockets - this is not a league starter friendly build despite the reccomendations

I nearly quit the game due to the frustration of surviability very early on even with a bloodseeker, had it not been for my friend that helped me out with the purchase of a lycosaide.

If you read my guide, I did not play Blade Flurry leveling up. I usually start my builds at level 70 or when I can use all of my gear. I level up all of my Melee characters the same way until I hit that level requirement mark. I just use Double Strike until I can use all of my gear. Just farm Blood Aqueducts when you get there until you reach level 68 when you can use all of your gear.

Another thing to note is that remember that this build was created back in Delve, not in this league, Betrayal. Lycosidae is really expensive right now because of the rework of Cast on Critical Strike Support. We have a ton of Cospri's Malice+Lycosidae CoC builds popping up because of it.

The only real requirements of this build is Bloodseeker which is literally 1 chaos, and Lycosidae which at the time when I bought it was just around 20 chaos. Everything else can be done on a budget. All the other gear can just be ran as rares. As for the Dream Fragments with the Wrath mod, that is simply quality of life and not required. Obviously we are going to be upgrading our items along the way. My buddy plays this build with just Bloodseeker and Lycosidae. Everything else he just crafted and uses rare gear. He plays SSF, after all and has completed Shaper, Guardians and Uber Elder with it.

If you need any help or suggestions, just throw them here. I am here to help if you need it. I'm sorry for the rough start, but I assure you once you get it actually going, it feels very smooth. I originally only used rare gear. The gear you see now is simply from farming and trading my way up. It is not like all of those items are required in anyway. You naturally find and trade for better items as the league goes.

Good luck!
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
Last edited by Bakuhakubasugasu on Dec 27, 2018, 9:07:02 PM
https://pastebin.com/WVn6wV6V

Hi again,
I am going to upgrade to 1 lv 4 Enlighten and 1 lv 3, but tinkering with pob that would leave me with 24 mana, is it sustanable in maps?

and can you take a look at my char to see which item to go next :d
Last edited by aka2411 on Dec 27, 2018, 9:27:39 PM
"
aka2411 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/WVn6wV6V

Hi again,
I am going to upgrade to 1 lv 4 Enlighten and 1 lv 3, but tinkering with pob that would leave me with 24 mana, is it sustanable in maps?

and can you take a look at my char to see which item to go next :d

Your mana should be okay as long as you are hitting enemies. Even if you aren't, you regen mana fast enough to sustain you as well. You will find that even with that low of mana that the build runs fine still.

I would say that he is already looking really good. It is really just min-maxing the small stuff for quality of life. For example, trying to get a corrupted Dream Fragments with "Cannot be Ignited" as the implicit.

Getting your Loreweave with a 80% resistance roll and making sure you cap your resistances to it.

Finding more critical strike multiplier mods on your jewels with 7% maximum life. You got all of the pieces, it is just small min-maxing now, pretty much. Remember, you can get 3 different critical strike multiplier mods on your jewels. I usually just take crafting mine since it can be really expensive buying one with multiple crit mod+life jewels.

Looking really solid though. :)
[Build/Stream Thread]
Ye agrees, I im just minmaxing the big items for now
How do to crafting jewel tho? Do you just alt/ chaos roll until it fits?
"
aka2411 wrote:
Ye agrees, I im just minmaxing the big items for now
How do to crafting jewel tho? Do you just alt/ chaos roll until it fits?

Pretty much, but that is a lot more end-game when you have the currency to do it. If you are too tired of doing that, you can save up and just buy the jewels yourself. I am pretty patient though so I don't mind doing it for a while or building up currency to craft again. It's really your choice. :)

Honestly, the only things left to improve are jewels and getting better rolls on rare gear. Once you use all of the required items and recommended items, it is really just min-maxing for better rolls and grabbing better jewels. You are pretty solid already. The character is nearly finished. Just work on getting the things I mentioned and grab some more life and you're good to go.

Good luck.
[Build/Stream Thread]
"
this build naturally gets to the max cap of critical strike chance which is 95%

How? I have almost completed the "100" passive tree you provided in the guide.
I only have some defensive/attribute points left.

Im at 23,5% crit chance in my character sheet while in hideout, and 47,4% while in maps, do I have to add more crit chance in my jewels/gear? My crit multiplier is 388%, would it be better to trade some for crit chance?

Thanks again for helping! :)

Last edited by Skinnefjes on Dec 29, 2018, 1:10:32 PM
"
Skinnefjes wrote:
"

Im at 23,5% crit chance in my character sheet while in hideout, and 47,4% while in maps, do I have to add more crit chance in my jewels/gear? My crit multiplier is 388%, would it be better to trade some for crit chance?

You have to remember the about the Assassin's passive node: Ambush and Assassinate. With our critical strike chance at where it is, with this node, if we hit an enemy who is at full life or when they have low life, we get 100% increased critical strike chance. This shoots our critical strike chance easily to 95%. This happens a lot more than you would think.

By the time you hit them with a large critical strike, they lose so much life that you can just keep using Blade Flurry and sustain until they die. Once they hit low life, you basically have guarantee critical strikes at 95% until they die. This node is extremely important for Assassin based crit builds.

Could you post your Pastebin or turn on your character sheet? There could be gear and jewels to look at which will help your critical strike chance that I could take a look at too.

Hopefully that explains it a bit.

Let me know if you need anything else. :)

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
Last edited by Bakuhakubasugasu on Dec 29, 2018, 2:10:07 PM
"
"
Skinnefjes wrote:
"

You have to remember the about the Assassin's passive node: Ambush and Assassinate. With our critical strike chance at where it is, with this node, if we hit an enemy who is at full life or when they have low life, we get 100% increased critical strike chance. This shoots our critical strike chance easily to 95%. This happens a lot more than you would think.

By the time you hit them with a large critical strike, they lose so much life that you can just keep using Blade Flurry and sustain until they die. Once they hit low life, you basically have guarantee critical strikes at 95% until they die. This node is extremely important for Assassin based crit builds.

Could you post your Pastebin or turn on your character sheet? There could be gear and jewels to look at which will help your critical strike chance that I could take a look at too.

Hopefully that explains it a bit.

Let me know if you need anything else. :)

Good luck!

https://pastebin.com/0rKZWfgc

I think i did this the correct way, but i have never imported my char into path of building before :P

Thanks for helping :)
Last edited by Skinnefjes on Dec 29, 2018, 2:30:54 PM
"
Skinnefjes wrote:
[IMAGE]

https://pastebin.com/0rKZWfgc

I think i did this the correct way, but i have never imported my char into path of building before :P

Thanks for helping :)

Your character looks pretty good. With the Assassin passive, you sit at about 95% critical strike chance on full/low life so you are good there.

You got a good amount of life on your items too so you are also good in that regard. I guess the next step would be to increase your DPS with some more crit multi on your items and jewels. Another thing to suggest is that you need quality on your gems for an extra boost in DPS as well, but it is looking solid though.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. :)

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
Last edited by Bakuhakubasugasu on Dec 29, 2018, 3:24:14 PM
One last thing I have been wondering about lately. Im closing in on the Unwavering stance + Iron Reflexes nodes. Should I go for iron reflexes first? I feel like that would be the safest node to take first, but im not sure. Or is it mostly about preference.

Once again, thanks for helping me out :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info