[3.6] Immortal Blade Flurry Assassin - Face-tank All Content - [CAN BE DONE ON BUDGET!] - 1 MIL+ DPS

"
mgxPq07U wrote:
On the reddit 3.7 thread, it states that:

Chance to hit is no longer capped at 95%. Accuracy has been made more available and monster evasion reduced, so that 100% hit chance is feasible.

Would that make the unique shield Lycosidae not needed? What other shields could you get?

Lioneye's Remorse
Pinnacle Tower Shield?

You would still need to get the necessary accuracy somewhere else. Lyco is not so strong because it increased hit chance from 95% to 100% it also negates any need to get accuracy on gear at all.
You could technically drop Lycosidae now, but then you would have to go a bit out of your way to actually get 100% accuracy. This could potentially change your skill tree and potential items you have to use instead. It really is just a trade off.

Whatever works best for you and the current items you have or in the future, then go for it. :)

*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
"
You could technically drop Lycosidae now, but then you would have to go a bit out of your way to actually get 100% accuracy. This could potentially change your skill tree and potential items you have to use instead. It really is just a trade off.

Whatever works best for you and the current items you have or in the future, then go for it. :)

Have you check the changes on the skill tree?
Soul Raker has a new step between it and Claws of the Magpie, which is not that bad but Claws of the Pride is in the middle of nowhere.
need update for 3.7
Not sure if I will be able to update these guides anymore because I have been too busy with life as of the past few months. I have not played PoE in months because of it. I will most likely not have enough time to modify all of my guides anymore.

However, I do stop by the forums every 1 or 2 days to check if anyone has questions. As of right now, the guides will most likely not be updated, but they could in the future. I am sorry about that, exiles. :(

Currently I am caught in a pretty serious life vortex right now that is not allowing me any time to game as of right now. IF you guys have questions, just go ahead and leave them here and I will get to them when I can.

Thanks!
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
this sad. becouse build looking great
Last edited by dboySasha on Jun 7, 2019, 12:49:04 PM
Any chance this gets an update for upcoming 3.8 Blight league?
This used to be such a fun build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info