Best starter build you have played?

Shepuurds acid molten strike assassin. All of the required unique are easily picked up by the time you are leveled to use them, and it shreds red maps even as a casual player.
arc totems all the way...i use soul mantle and 2 kikazaru rings so it was a bit squishy for deep delve but for other stuff its fine and really cheap
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951

Enki's arc elementalist, just hit 50 last night, Kitava 1 is in the past and deathless so far.

I'm in standard and grabbed a lot of good support out of my stash however...
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
I liked CA Raider for clear speed and low level maps, but I got to Uber Lab Izaro and got rekt hard. I couldn't go anywhere with all the saws and traps and face planted.

#feelsbadman
Awesome suggestions through this thread.

I personally started Delve with an Arc Ele witch and it was awesome: cheap as hell, good clearspeed and Arc is straight up broken DPS wise.

But now that Soulwrest is in the mix, this will surely be my next league starter if it's not changed in the next pacth : just a 6 sockets so cheap as hell, awesome clearspeed/single target and super safe playstyle. I got up to 93 with it this league without any effort. I just advise having 2 Soulwrests so you don't switch clearspeed/single target gems.
Hierototems, can't go wrong.
Viperstrike assassin start as it needs no items or anything really.
Just Phys Daggers Crafts off rare/magic belts is enough to get to maps if you really want to push it
but typically Transition into Whatever build you want around lvl 50 +/-
I am your Devine one Bow before me
I like Berserker starters tbh. 40% more damage from normal lab is good on 0 gear and it's the only excuse I get to play melee, even if only for a few days. It's just an easy way to get the atlas set up as fast as possible before re-rolling Deadeye with some leveling gear.
I enjoyed Kelvynn's Icestorm build a lot, but I have to warn you it's a lot of visual spam. Not for everyone.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Another vote for witch summoner.

I personally like the slow-mo build here in the forums the best. Mostly because I'm lazy and prefer chill gameplay.

Clicking 7 or 8 buttons every two seconds like a goddam concert pianist on meth just to keep your build alive is for the birds, man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info