Best starter build you have played?

I'm currently searching for my next starter build so i would like to hear your previous experiences and the best starters you have played with some pros and cons.

This league made a serious mistake with my starter and i'm not going to do that again.

tnx for your input
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Nov 15, 2018, 2:52:10 AM
Last bumped on Nov 18, 2018, 6:21:36 AM
Can't go wrong with arc, firestorm, reave, or sunder. You get all four as early as Act I and they can be played into the late game. And it is a simple feat for you to level a different spell in a secondary weapon slot if you don't plan on using arc or firestorm for mapping.
Bring back race seasons.
Witch - elementalist, start with arc, and keep bv for bosses. After you do cruel lab, you can switch on bv only.

can do mf since all you need is tabula.
Good for all tiers of maps if you want to invest a bit (inpulsa, shaper statstick)
Smoother leveling than windripper build for mf char, but has a bit slower clear and less mf, but also costs way less
Zerker Sunder.
@AbdulAlhazred
Tnx for the input. I'll look around for Reave starters.

@Burekpie
Arc Elementalist is my No1 pick atm cause it can easily transfer to mf with having a lot of dps and minimal investment. Inpulsa is a must, 5L is fine.
I have a fully geared mf Deadeye in standard with God knows how many ex invested.
Simply put, after i played Arc Inpulsa Elem. with mf this league, i'm so disappointed with Deadeye in general that i feel it was a complete waste of currency and time.

@The_Human_Tornado
Tnx, i'll test it out.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Nov 15, 2018, 3:14:29 AM
Arc and sunder can never go wrong.

Other contenders might be fire trap or fire nova mine
Second-class poe gamer
Witch Summoner
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
@pr13st
I tried Arc trapper the other day. I played it like SSF till lvl70. It's very strong with minimal investment. On random 5L I was able to do Uber Lab and clear t10 maps (not bosses though).
I just hate trap play style... :/

@Acolina87
Which one would you suggest? There are many summoner builds and I never played one...
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Nov 15, 2018, 3:39:58 AM
Are you asking for next league? Bear in mind some rebalance might happen, and there's new skills/reworked skills of which at least one will probably be hilariously op.
Yeah, i'm asking for the next League. Just want to prepare in some way, cause i started this one with build that was using like 7 abyss jewels.
Not gonna make that mistake again or start with Ranger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info