Unified Hideouts in Path of Exile: Betrayal

me likey
Halleluyah!

Halleluyah!

Hal-leeeeee........luuuuu.......yaaaaaaaah!

:)
"
Zekk wrote:
Please Bex answer us! :

-what about existing hideouts based on current masters that will disappear
-what about the millions of favour we have with them
-what about masters decorations, will they go legacy? Do I have to spend all my favor now?

Thank you.

Key questions for longtime players.

Please answer them.
Wash your hands, Exile!
First of all! Yay! Hideouts get some love! It seems very interesting to be honest, and I'm mad excited, but I'm not certain about how things will go in the end.

Therefore I have some questions!

1) With the "old", per say "forsaken masters" vanishing and the new ones appearing, Bex already answered that we will still have our favour. What bothers me tho is, if they vanish, how will we purchase the current decorations from them? I mean, if they're not here, we can't buy them, right?

Does that mean the current Decors will go some kind of "legacy"?

2) Will our current hideouts, made with alot of effort and time consuming projects, stay as they are? Again, old masters vanishing, tilesets from the old masters will still be available up for grabs?

3) Let's pretend i'm making a hideout in the upcoming patch. I notice i forgot to purchase a decor from an old master, but i really want to add it to my hideout. Will I be able to purchase it somehow? I still don't quite understand this "old masters vanishing" thing :(

I am sorry if i understood something wrong, alot of work irl and exciting changes tend to trouble my mind and might make me misunderstand certain things.
But I know you guys care alot about your community, dont betray them! *cough*

Thanks for your time!
bumm...

actually i got this hideout improv. threat
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2179528
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
In the new system, each hideout is fully available at maximum size as soon as it's unlocked. The sizes do vary from tileset to tileset as appropriate for the theme of the area. There are now no limits to how many Masters can be in your hideout at once.

I love you guys.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!

I've been waiting soooooo long for this!!! Finally my new-league hideout efforts will no longer be a waste and I can't wait to see the new tilesets. Also regarding the premium tilesets... take my money now! I want!
>Hideout Sizes and Master Limits Removed

It blows my fucking mind that this has 0 to do with the gameplay and yet it's in the game. It's so godamn brilliant and fun, even in HC league every second person still adds a thing or two in their hideouts during leagues and now I can't wait to see all the shit they come up with

960SSD and 48GB of ram body is ready
Awesome news! Thanks for making a better game! You have my support!
What will happen to the items we have on the masters benches now that theres just gonna be 1? does that mean if we leave them there they will just be deleted?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info