I bit the bullet

"
beaniac wrote:
Kids, go to college so you can afford all your stupid addictions when you get older.

Sounds like a perfect bumper sticker.
...narf
To be honest, those supporter packs have some of the most MTG inspired effects (just look at some kaladesh cards, especially the masterpiece ones) since (black) lotus toxic rain.

I will probably go soulstealer on this one. Undertaker colour sceme is a lot more appealing to me, but that attatchment is more miss than hit and the weapon effect seems somewhat meh.
Soulstealer wepon effect and portal on the other hand... that's definitely something I think looks awesome. Hmmm... that with blue cyclone...

And since we're talking about go-to mtx combinations here... either full on harbinger (with eyes, character effect and cat aswell) or Prophecy armour with Breach weapon effect, footprints and breachlord cloak or Gloom wings, ebony footprints and weapon effect or prophecy footprints and weapon effect and (shade?)stalker wings.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Yeah, they really took away my e-peen powers when they removed that. No more Drop Bear share. :(

Guessing that was you in standard global 2 having a mini-pet war with me a couple days ago. At least you can still flash your e-peen in-game. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Yeah, they really took away my e-peen powers when they removed that. No more Drop Bear share. :(

Guessing that was you in standard global 2 having a mini-pet war with me a couple days ago. At least you can still flash your e-peen in-game. :P

Standard?! What sort of mouth-breather do you take me for!?

offended. deeply.

Must have been one of your guildies with a drop bear pet then.

Spoiler
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info